The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 197 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #2941
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Ha ha, Maria The Sorceress..... (apart of the head piece, what kind of dress is that ??)
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #2942
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I wish she would have posted a proper picture in the dress so we could have gotten a good look at it.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #2943
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Hello all.

I have hundreds of photos. Many of which I have no idea when, where or what they are.

As Masha seems to be keeping a low profile and this thread is pretty quiet, I hope that, if I post some of these 'unknown' photos, you will all help me out by identifying them. Date and occasion/tournament etc.
I am sure that many you will have seen before but, hopefully, some will be new and a pleasant surprise.

Here are the first 'few' - thanks in advance.

C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #2944
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

The 4th is from the 2004 pre-YEC promo shoot I believe.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #2945
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
The 4th is from the 2004 pre-YEC promo shoot I believe.
Thanks, that makes sense
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #2946
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not sure if I like Mondays but the work still has to get done

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #2947
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Does she realize that she's near the service line, not the baseline?

Or is that not Maria
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2948
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post
Hello all.

I have hundreds of photos. Many of which I have no idea when, where or what they are.

As Masha seems to be keeping a low profile and this thread is pretty quiet, I hope that, if I post some of these 'unknown' photos, you will all help me out by identifying them. Date and occasion/tournament etc.
I am sure that many you will have seen before but, hopefully, some will be new and a pleasant surprise.

Here are the first 'few' - thanks in advance.

2010 CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists Celebration

http://www.mariasharapova.com/photos...fund-2010.aspx

2005, Moscow, a press conference before Kremlin Cup.

2005, Hongkong, Watsons Water Champions Challenge.

2004, Los Angeles YEC.

Most probably taken in 2005 because it was posted in this thread:
http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?/top.../page__st__900 (#911)

Have no idea about this one.

2006, during a Nike commercial shoot.

http://www.maria-sharapova.org/pictu...t_various.html
http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?/top.../page__st__240 (#256)

2005, World Team Tennis (WTT).

Sometimes Google Search by Image can help you find out when and where the photos were taken.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #2949

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
Does she realize that she's near the service line, not the baseline?

Or is that not Maria
Connors getting her to come in.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #2950
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

All her court pics are all about that
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #2951
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

"Maria Sharapova Fronts Shape September 2013"
Posted Tuesday August 6, 2013 8:20 AM GMT

ARTICLE
http://celebrity-gossip.net/maria-sh...er-2013-901221
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #2952
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen all the shots and the cover makes no sense to the editorial
Plus it's overly photoshopped as opposed to the actual cover story
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #2953
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pointer 'slvr1969' here's another.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #2954

I don't like the shoot tbh, Britney did it a month or two ago and it was great. Not OTT photoshop, nice shots...I assumed all Shape shoots were good but this is nothing special. I'll wait for HQ to reserve judgement though.

Is it just me or does Maria never seem to announce when she's on the cover of whatever magazine?
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #2955
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
I don't like the shoot tbh, Britney did it a month or two ago and it was great. Not OTT photoshop, nice shots...I assumed all Shape shoots were good but this is nothing special. I'll wait for HQ to reserve judgement though.

Is it just me or does Maria never seem to announce when she's on the cover of whatever magazine?
She's so oblivious
I remember Kishore tweeting her about the Vanidades cover and she apparently had no idea
though tbf that cover was a reprint from her Esquire shoot.
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote