Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 205 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 11:03 AM   #3061
country flag Edmond Dantčs

Edmond Dantčs is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkguitar View Post
Physically, she looks in much better shape than at Wimbledon.
Down with this positivity!!! She does, and being able to stay in such a match suggests so too. We shall see over the coming weeks if this is definitely the case.
Edmond Dantčs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 11:28 AM   #3062
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkguitar View Post
Physically, she looks in much better shape than at Wimbledon.
She does and if she feels good physically, I believe that the results will come. It's just too early. She had horrible up and down (mostly down) year and was unlucky yesterday because her opponent played clearly beyond her form. She lost this 3 hours 35 minute match by the most even score that she possibly could and everybody knows that tiebreakers in the last set when MPs alternates MPs it's very tricky and loss of one single point can cost you the whole match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond Dantčs View Post
Down with this positivity!!! She does, and being able to stay in such a match suggests so too. We shall see over the coming weeks if this is definitely the case.
I recomend you take some days off and come back with a clear head like I did. For me one night is enough, you will need a few days I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 01:45 PM   #3063
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has disabled reputation

Thanks to saul1333

Thanks to fantic7

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 02:42 PM   #3064
country flag Edmond Dantčs

Edmond Dantčs is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Quote:
I recomend you take some days off and come back with a clear head like I did. For me one night is enough, you will need a few days I guess.
Ha Just incase it wasn't obvious, with that line I was attempting to bring some levity to Hello Kvitty (otherwise known as the temple of doom ) In a lighthearted 'be gone with your positivity. Just let us be miserable' sense. Not in a serious 'I'm down with that!' way.

You maybe got that and were just joking back but wanted to make sure (sometimes difficult to pick up on tone/humour on the internet).

Unfortunately, I'm nearly always clear headed and pragmatic. Does have some benefits though.

Nice to see Petra rocking the Oakley sunglasses
Edmond Dantčs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 03:50 PM   #3065
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ha Just incase it wasn't obvious, with that line I was attempting to bring some levity to Hello Kvitty (otherwise known as the temple of doom ) In a lighthearted 'be gone with your positivity. Just let us be miserable' sense. Not in a serious 'I'm down with that!' way.

You maybe got that and were just joking back but wanted to make sure (sometimes difficult to pick up on tone/humour on the internet).

Unfortunately, I'm nearly always clear headed and pragmatic. Does have some benefits though.

Nice to see Petra rocking the Oakley sunglasses
Good to here this. I meant it a bit seriously, but not too seriously I knew that it was too serious as it could look according to those exclamation marks.

P.S.: She looks great in them.
Quote:
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 05:49 PM   #3066
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Thanks to Sam Tate

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:10 PM   #3067
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Thanks to Sam Tate
Quote:
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 08:06 PM   #3068
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

her fitness improvement

and way smaller belly

she just need to keep going on, great shape, she hasn't been so fit since wimbli 2011 well maybe on YEC 2011 was even fitter

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 08:13 PM   #3069
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
her fitness improvement

and way smaller belly

she just need to keep going on, great shape, she hasn't been so fit since wimbli 2011 well maybe on YEC 2011 was even fitter
Interesting!

Keep it up, Petra, that is the right way to another titles and more success.
Quote:
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 09:05 PM   #3070
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of shotmakers

venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold

I'm looking forward to seeing how a fit Petra does in the future... I predict a decent run until the end of the year and her best year since 2011 next year.

KVITOVA LI NA
LISICKI BOUCHARD HALEP
VOEGELE GOERGES
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #3071
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the practice @wickytennis... and look who it is again. Great to be back in Canada for the @rogerscupto

Thanks to Julian.

Thanks to Neal Trousdale

Quote:
Did you know ice hockey is my second favourite sport after tennis? I scored two goals on #wtalive today! Was fun

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 12th, 2013 at 08:29 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #3072
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of shotmakers

venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold venusinfurs is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks to Julian.

Thanks to Neal Trousdale

KVITOVA LI NA
LISICKI BOUCHARD HALEP
VOEGELE GOERGES
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #3073
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Thanks to Neal Trousdale

Tennis Ice Hockey Championship: Czech Republic vs. Canada 2:0!
Quote:
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #3074
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Some pictures I took with my phone at Toronto 2013

Day 1 (Aug 5, 2013)

Angelique Kerber vs Petra Kvitova practice match

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #3075
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Some pictures I took with my phone at Toronto 2013

Day 1 (Aug 5, 2013)

Angelique Kerber vs Petra Kvitova practice match

Nice. Do you remember who won?
Quote: