**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:47 AM   #1486
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Wasn't that complicated after all LOL
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:59 AM   #1487
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

What is disappointing is she was listening to Bieber
Maria, Maria
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1488
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I actually dont mind.....

Its good to hear she listens to pop and isnt totally a music snop hipster type.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 10:43 AM   #1489
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I mean, tbf it could've just been the radio
I dislike Bieber a lot and other types of pop artists but I love jamming to them on the radio as a closet fan
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #1490
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 3 ago
Either I haven't seen a comedy in a while or Melissa McCarthy killed it in #TheHeat.
Quote:
Training is finished for the day and its time to get ready for my dear friends wedding!
Should I start with a nap? #Wedding time!!
Quote:
A special vintage piece for a special occasion #vintagechanel

Quote:
A beyond beautiful atmosphere #Wedding

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 20h
And this just happened...#dancingwiththegroom

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 17min
New York is just around the corner!! Saw the TV ads and got all excited. @usopen

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #1491
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Play Cincy first tho before NYC please

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #1492
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Who is that that lucky groom ?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #1493
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Who is that that lucky groom ?
Adir's boyfriend / husband.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #1494
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 6h
Since when do pets get report cards after a grooming appointment?

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 2h
Post grooming appointment

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 5min
Not sure how I feel about Mondays but the work still has to be done. #mondaymantra

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello

Last edited by Cecig : Aug 6th, 2013 at 03:44 AM.
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #1495
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

SocialmediaPova has been on OVERDRIVE. But I'm not complaining, at least it isn't all Sugarpova corporate rubbish
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #1496
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

She must be bored as hell. Even some hipster wedding couldnt help.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #1497
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Adir's boyfriend / husband.
Which was the "safe" groom to take a pic with
I don't think her conservative fans (which is probably 90% of her fan base) would know how to deal with Adir's wedding outfit.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #1498
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I don't think her conservative fans (which is probably 90% of her fan base) would know how to deal with Adir's wedding outfit.
Lucky for us her conservative fans make up maybe 0.1% of SS
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #1499
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Lucky for us her conservative fans make up maybe 0.1% of SS
That depends on the subject discussed, but I don't wanna troll this thread with it.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #1500
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post

I ain't conservative and even I don't know how to deal.