Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 293 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:05 PM   #4381
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

And doing a photoshoot for 4.5 hours. For next years Stella McCartney Adidas collection. Can't wait to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:54 PM   #4382
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

[1] S.Williams vs BYE
Q vs Schiavone
Q vs Q
V.Williams vs [13] Flipkens
[9] Wozniacki vs Lepchenko
Rybarikova vs Q
Q vs Q
BYE vs [7] Bartoli

[3] A.Radwanska vs BYE
Wickmayer vs Robson
Zheng vs Barthel
Mladenovic vs [14] Stephens
[11] Kirilenko vs Q
Cornet vs Vesnina
Zakopalova vs Safarova
BYE vs [5] Errani

[8] Kerber vs BYE
Q vs Cibulkova
Q vs Makarova
Goerges vs [10] Vinci
[16] Ivanovic vs Hsieh
Pennetta vs U.Radwanska
Q vs Pavlyuchenkova
BYE vs [4] Li

[6] Kvitova vs BYE
Bouchard vs Kleybanova
Suarez Navarro vs Hampton
Q vs [12] Stosur
[15] Jankovic vs Q
Fichman vs Dubois
Cirstea vs Q
BYE vs [2] Azarenka
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #4383
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

not the best draw but not bad neither I guess, If she make it too Serena or Venus will she play them in the QF

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:59 PM   #4384
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Agree, draw could be better considering she gets marion potentially R3. But lepchenko R1 is pretty tricky.

Quote:
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Quote:
You are jar jar binks.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:08 PM   #4385
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Nice pic here. https://twitter.com/zoomlady/status/363704060664233985

That's how you hit a forehand, Caro!
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:09 PM   #4386
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

Piotr is still there, I presume no new coach?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You are jar jar binks.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:09 PM   #4387
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Lepchenko going be a tough task but I thinking she should get past Lepchenko, I just hoping that those Qualifier that end up in her section don't be Madison Keys, & Kuznetsova

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:11 PM   #4388
country flag Trey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri94 View Post
Piotr is still there, I presume no new coach?
I think a new coach come in at the start of next year hopefully we hear some more news soon about her coaching and racket

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:12 PM   #4389
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Its a normal draw. Lepchenko, Rybarikova, Bartoli, Serena.
Lets see if she can get to Serena. Thats the only way this is a successful hardcourt tournament for the player who won this event in 2010 and was #1 seed in 2011
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #4390
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

I hate to wish something bad for another player, but I'm really hoping Kuznetsova loses in the qualies or doesn't get placed in Caro's quarter.
Double A is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #4391
country flag Trey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarredreamer View Post
I hate to wish something bad for another player, but I'm really hoping Kuznetsova loses in the qualies or doesn't get placed in Caro's quarter.
Kuznetosova neither Madison Keys even through I like Maddie Caro could use a good run here

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #4392
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Kuznetosova neither Madison Keys even through I like Maddie Caro could use a good run here
Keys hasn't been playing well recently so I'm not as afraid as I am of Kuznetsova.

I kinda hope Begu gets placed in her draw. Revenge for that US Open disaster would be nice.
Double A is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #4393
country flag caroalltheway

caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future

I thought Caro was going to work with Thomas Hogstedt?
caroalltheway is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #4394
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to see her working with Nigel Sears. He seemed really committed to Ana and I think for no coach that is an easy task...
Happy that Caro seems to be OK. The draw is fine,Bartoli will be challenging but she's one of a few top players whom Caro actually managed to defeat this season.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 07:55 AM   #4395
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
I'd love to see her working with Nigel Sears. He seemed really committed to Ana and I think for no coach that is an easy task...
Happy that Caro seems to be OK. The draw is fine,Bartoli will be challenging but she's one of a few top players whom Caro actually managed to defeat this season.
She has to beat two other players to get to Bartoli. Would have been a matter of routine a couple of years ago, but these days I'm not so sure.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread