The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 176 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:18 PM   #2626
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Monica saved our night I hope is nothing bad.
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:18 PM   #2627
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I simply can't with these girls.

However, this basically explains why she sucked so much lately. She (as all Romanian players) is usually getting injured when being in form, so this should hardly come as a surprise.

I hope it's not that serious.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:19 PM   #2628
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

She likely would have lost anyway but yes, I hope she is OK.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:21 PM   #2629
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose we will find out how serious it is by whether Monica plays Toronto or not.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:24 PM   #2630
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it was just precautionary.

I agree that she would have likely lost anyway as Makarova was playing some fine tennis this week.

Hopefully not too bad. Still, no clue why she didn't give a walk over. Probably just happened during the warm up, a mess.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Aug 2nd, 2013 at 09:33 PM.
Curcubeu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:31 PM   #2631
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I remember watching Dokic vs Dulko once. I did not see anything during the warmups, everything was just fine. Then the game started, and it goes like 15-0, 30-0, 40-0 Dulko followed by a sudden Dokic withdrawal.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:57 PM   #2632
country flag Curcubeu

Wrist injury according to other sources.

Pretty sure her forehand slice plays a role here, but she is really unlucky with injuries on arm and hand.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 12:46 AM   #2633
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

^ I hope it's not too serious.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 05:09 PM   #2634
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she is ok Retiring after one game, isn't looking good.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:46 PM   #2635
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Maybe it was just precautionary.

Doubt it. She was supposed to play qualies for Toronto and she's not...
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:52 PM   #2636
country flag Curcubeu

That could also be because she simply passed the deadline one has to be out in order to compete for the next quali event.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #2637

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

In this case she should have pulled out of Toronto-Q and be replaced by an alternate, right?
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:00 PM   #2638
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
That could also be because she simply passed the deadline one has to be out in order to compete for the next quali event.
This is true because is the same situation with Hantuchova and Petkovic.
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 08:08 PM   #2639

Got it now. Thanks!
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #2640

Cincinnati, Q-Draw:

(3)Niculescu v Hlavackova
(wc)King v (20)Ormaechea

She can do it, but it won't be easy!