Jana Čepelová thread - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 12:01 PM   #286
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

Thanks to Christopher Levy

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #287
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Janka (and Olga) lost to McHale and Garcia last night...

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 06:51 AM   #288
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Citi open, 2.round

Janka - Rybarikova 57 75 57, big fight
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 08:07 PM   #289
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Jana doesn't get much recognition as being an up-and-coming youngster...I don't understand why.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 10:34 PM   #290
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Jana doesn't get much recognition as being an up-and-coming youngster...I don't understand why.
Jana is a unobtrusive girl from a small country, that's all.
vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:20 AM   #291
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
This also has advantages, tennis is not Hollywood.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 09:56 AM   #292
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
She needs an upset over a big name because she doesn't have a big weapon (serve, etc). I just went through her match history on itftennis.com and if there was one there, I didn't see it. Her ranking is steadily climbing but a big upset on a big stage will carry her name a long way, IMHO.
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #293
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Jana plays Quali for Rogers cup, Premier 5 , Toronto, CAN

(8)S. Soler-Espinisa (ESP)
O. Kalashnikova (GEO)
H. El Tabakh (CAN)
(13)J. Cepelova (SVK) and she won her match 6:2 2:6 6:2

next against Kalashnikova
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #294
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
She's on to the main draw..1st rd against Domi again facing another Slovak rank above her..as much as I want her to win against a top player but it shouldn't be Domi.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #295
country flag vodnar

The match will be broadcasted, show what you've got Jana!
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #296
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

So close against Domi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
But Slovakia have had fantastic tennis players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
This also has advantages, tennis is not Hollywood.
+1 She's a lovely girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post
She needs an upset over a big name because she doesn't have a big weapon (serve, etc). I just went through her match history on itftennis.com and if there was one there, I didn't see it. Her ranking is steadily climbing but a big upset on a big stage will carry her name a long way, IMHO.
That's true. Hoping she can get something soon....she played really well against Azarenka last year at Wimbly imo.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #297
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Jana

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #298
country flag elba

Cincinnati QR1
Jana Cepelova d. Irina-Camelia Begu 6-2 6-2
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #299
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
She really need to win against a top player..she's a good player and a fighter..she's also so quiet you cant feel her aura but I like her mental toughness.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #300
country flag vodnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
She really need to win against a top player..she's a good player and a fighter..she's also so quiet you cant feel her aura but I like her mental toughness.

Strength is born of calmness, her great win is comming soon, I'm sure.