Carlsbad QF: (WC) Razzano def. (3) Kvitova 67(6) 75 76(8) in 3 hours and 35 minutes - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 10:57 PM   #91
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carlsbad QF: (WC) Razzano def. (3) Kvitova 67(5) 75 76(8) in 3 hours and 35 minut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Radwanska/Stosur is supposed to start in 12 minutes. Not even Ana can get double-bagelled by Vinci that fast.

This feels like the epic IW match between Vika and Barthel we had the pleasure of not watching. Thanks USA.
Obama new policy on information security
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:01 PM   #92
country flag Carlsbadwanska

Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future
Re: Carlsbad QF: (WC) Razzano def. (3) Kvitova 67(6) 75 76(8) in 3 hours and 35 minut

Sometimes is very hard to be Petra`s fan.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:04 PM   #93
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Carlsbad QF: (WC) Razzano def. (3) Kvitova 67(6) 75 76(8) in 3 hours and 35 minut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenas warriors View Post
And now, for some reason, they are repeating the Miami final
Morons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri94 View Post
And mine
Guys, you're not alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra`s fan.
Tell me about it.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:13 PM   #94
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Petra

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:22 PM   #95
country flag Exodite

Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of

To be fair Razzano had to work her ass off.
Exodite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:26 PM   #96
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodite View Post
To be fair Razzano had to work her ass off.
My tip is that she played the match of her life. Shame I didn't see that to be sure.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:26 PM   #97
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

This is the type of loss that can set Kvitova so far back.....I dont know if shell recover
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:31 PM   #98
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaalMaria View Post
This is the type of loss that can set Kvitova so far back.....I dont know if shell recover
It's the type of loss that can do the opposite too...
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:35 PM   #99
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

stop with all this shit Petra!

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:38 PM   #100
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

second set Petra didn't face any break points, at 5-6 she had 6 game points... lost the set 5-7.

Last edited by venusinfurs : Aug 2nd, 2013 at 11:43 PM.
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:40 PM   #101
country flag Exodite

Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of Exodite has much to be proud of

Petra fans shouldn't feel too distressed though. It's the big strong girls who have the shortest way back. The cooler it gets the better Petra will get. The colder air will make her head clearer so she will get more precision in her heavy guns.
Exodite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:45 PM   #102
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold

WTF is this shit.

This slump is never ending it seems.

Petra
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:59 PM   #103
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I just can't with Petra anymore .

Razzano gets yet another big win .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 12:20 AM   #104
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

DEAD
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 12:45 AM   #105
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Oracle Agatha will get a BYE to the final.

SHITRA

And no stream?

This match seemed epic..

Virginie

She will be dead tired in her next match.

BUT SHITRA

Last edited by Panther24 : Aug 3rd, 2013 at 12:52 AM.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote