The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #2926
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
That's a reprint from the Esquire shoot right? Magazine's tend to do that A LOT
Right, the exact same white swim suit, wonder if there are more inside?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #2927
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSha7 View Post
miss her
Tuesday seems like it was a couple weeks ago....five days without a new photo of Maria is a long time.
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #2928
country flag Djokovic88

Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light

In your FanPage on Facebook for Samsung GALAXY S4 Zoom
Djokovic88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #2929
country flag MaSha7

MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice

She has withdrawn from Rogers Cup.
What a bad news!!!
MaSha7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 04:02 PM   #2930
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
As Samsung’s Ambassador I was the first person who received such a lovely Matreshka for good luck. Samsung GALAXY Team Launching event was held in Moscow today, and all the sportsmen got their own marked Matreshkas with skiing, hockey, biathlon, figure skating, snowboard, etc. equipment. Amazing!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 11:30 PM   #2931
country flag Milky Way

Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light

Click to enlarge

Milky Way is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:57 PM   #2932
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

UHQ
Enjoy Extremely wish her night dress set like that! And yeah, I used the same source, Chris.

Last edited by Asanty : Aug 2nd, 2013 at 02:04 PM.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:16 PM   #2933
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
UHQ
Enjoy Extremely wish her night dress set like that! And yeah, I used the same source, Chris.

I do not understand what these are...
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 11:40 PM   #2934
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 01:36 PM   #2935
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Vanidades Mexico, Jul.30.2013

Cover, page 138 & 139:

Images were extracted from the pdf file uploaded in this thread:
http://www.argentinawarez.com/ebooks...-2013-pdf.html
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 02:18 PM   #2936
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

So many reprints from Esquire
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 04:58 PM   #2937
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

So everyone is just recycling the Esquire pics now?
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 05:51 PM   #2938
country flag nelsondan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
So everyone is just recycling the Esquire pics now?
at least we know what they are...they are not posted with zero explanation.
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #2939
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

Is it possible...

That a Masha fan...

Can be a Vika or Petko fan?

Vote here: http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...da-rainha.html
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #2940
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Send me an invitation to a wedding and I will show up with bells and whistles! Just kidding, only borrowing this incredible head piece

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote