The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:27 AM   #2611
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

if she can improve her serve and cut down the choking she can reach the final
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:27 AM   #2612
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Gsm 61 26 76(6).

Nid.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:31 AM   #2613
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

no reason at all she should be afraid of makarova

very winnable

rybarikova could potentially upset kerber then it would be a 50-50 semi
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:31 AM   #2614
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

What a topsy turvy match that was....

Big relief that Monica came through it in the end. It obviously could have gone either way but the fact that Monica was able to play a young talent like Madison Keys as tough as that is really uplifting. We know Monica is great against youngsters but Keys might be the most talented youngster in the game so this is a nice win.

It doesn't get any easier now though. Katya Makarova will be a tough quarterfinal opponent. Still it is nice to see Monica back to her winning ways. Hopefully this will continue now for the rest of the year.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:34 AM   #2615
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
Disagree.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:35 AM   #2616
country flag MalJackson

why?

how can makarova hurt her?
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:38 AM   #2617
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

very winnable

rybarikova could potentially upset kerber then it would be a 50-50 semi
If Monica plays Magda I fancy Monica's chances a lot. Her game matches up really well against Magda. I've seen a couple of their matches and it is clear Monica has the edge in this matchup. I should add when these two play play each other the result is extremely entertaining. It is like a fireworks display of finesse tennis. More slices, volleying, dropshots and lobs than one would think possible to see in a single match. The match they played in the 1st round of Wimbledon some years ago remains one of the most enjoyable matches I've ever seen at Wimbledon.

I really hope these girls can make this semifinal happen.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:44 AM   #2618
country flag MalJackson

yes i agree that its a fun match up

maggies score with cepelova suggest kerber wins i guess

but lets see
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 02:24 AM   #2619
Everybody's a star!!!

Quote:
yes i agree that its a fun match up

maggies score with cepelova suggest kerber wins i guess

but lets see
Yeah, the likelihood is we will have a Makarova v Kerber semi. And I have to say I like both Katya and Angie a lot. But damn, a Monica v Magda semi would be so much cooler.

We just have to hope for the best. But for sure whoever comes through the top half, (please may it be Monica ) I will be rooting for them to win the tournament.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 06:32 AM   #2620
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

In honour of Monica:

Choking like there's no tomorrow and still winning. She must have been the better player out there.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 04:49 PM   #2621
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Moni
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 06:11 PM   #2622
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

What a sadist
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:13 PM   #2623
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Engaging in yet another disappointment. Let the show begin!
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:16 PM   #2624
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Engaging in yet another disappointment. Let the show begin!

Monica had mercy with you.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:17 PM   #2625
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Shocker!