Anett Kontaveit - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 06:23 PM   #2011
country flag databol

databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice databol is just really nice
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Beautiful, Wonderful

databol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 09:29 PM   #2012
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by databol View Post
Beautiful, Wonderful

That is Peak Anett for you

EDIT: Anett is on now and leads 2-1* and just missed a BP
Come on Girl

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Aug 1st, 2013 at 08:57 AM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 10:55 AM   #2013
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Won 63 63.
Shouldn't she really bagel and breadstick these nobodies ranked in 900s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
And muusa, why do you have that avatar (love Sam )
I just like Sam
Also she is a bit symbolic for me as I started following tennis more closely only in the spring of 2010 when Kaia happened to beat her at Wimbledon.

Last edited by muusa : Aug 1st, 2013 at 11:09 AM.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 02:33 PM   #2014
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

No bakery this time but solid win
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 03:29 PM   #2015
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Won 63 63.
Shouldn't she really bagel and breadstick these nobodies ranked in 900s?
it takes a lot of effort to put on your best against opponents you know you will beat. guess dominating the opponent is not an objective for anett on its own.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 05:55 PM   #2016
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

She has not entered St. Petersbourg btw
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 07:54 AM   #2017
country flag muusa

Into semis 61 61 - got my breadsticks

Apparently chingching has been banned again. Meelis, do you know if it's permanent or not?
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 01:31 PM   #2018
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

SF: (3)Anett Kontaveit (EST) d. (1)Dia Evtimova (BUL) 36 64 62

TBH, I expected Anett to win in 2. Only followed the 2nd set, it was a break fest. Anett got up many times but got broken in her next service game.
GL In the final against Eraydin
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #2019
country flag muusa

Anett defeated Eraydin 36 76(4) 60 and took her 8th singles title. Good, but seriously, enough of those 10k-s. However, the last two matches were quite tough for her and hopefully she learned a lot from those.

So next up is 25k, but the draw is quite horrendous - has to face top 100 player Pfizenmaier in round 2 if she gets past Tanaka in the first round.
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #2020
country flag Tennisfan06

Yesterday she won the doubles title, with Leykina they beat Esen/Esen 64 75

Today she won the singles final. beat Eraydin 36 76(4) 60. Eraydin was serving for the match, Anett got 40-30, then Ad and finally broke on the 3rd BP. (Didn't have to save any MPs). Then there was quite a long break and when they returned, Anett had no troubles to win
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #2021
country flag Tennisfan06

She beat Tanaka 75 64 last week, hopefully she can win in 2 again
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #2022
country flag muusa

And what's with the scheduling? If the ITF livescores site is correct, then she has to play her R1 already tomorrow morning at 9:00
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #2023
country flag Tennisfan06

OMG They better chance it
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #2024
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
that's really poor scheduling. hope they will rethink and give her a day off. if not, good luck anett!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #2025
country flag muusa

Anett is showing to the organizers that they cannot screw her with the scheduling and takes the first set 61

61 62
I guess I can never figure her out
Now, bring your best game against Pfizenmaier!

These additional 8 points should also get her as high as 275 in the rankings, at least until the points from San Luis Potosi drop off.

Last edited by muusa : Aug 5th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.