Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 203 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #3031
country flag Edmond Dantčs

Edmond Dantčs is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Really magnificent images from Saul!

Petra is probably still working on her magic book where she writes all the strengths and weaknesses of her opponents to learn how to beat them even more effectively.

Plus, great to see that she's looking very fit and happy. Btw. interesting that she has a towel from Martina Hingis.
Diligently comparing Martina's notes on Radek

...and exchanging towels. No, the sportswear company (Tonic) that Martina is involved with are the tournament supplier.

Petra nearly always looks far better in her training gear than the stuff Nike provides for matches. What they gave her to wear during the hardcourt season last summer really didn't help perceptions of her fitness (or lack thereof). Hope they don't repeat that mistake after finally giving her something nice at Wimbledon.
Edmond Dantčs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #3032
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond Dantčs View Post
Diligently comparing Martina's notes on Radek

...and exchanging towels. No, the sportswear company (Tonic) that Martina is involved with are the tournament supplier.

Petra nearly always looks far better in her training gear than the stuff Nike provides for matches. What they gave her to wear during the hardcourt season last summer really didn't help perceptions of her fitness (or lack thereof). Hope they don't repeat that mistake after finally giving her something nice at Wimbledon.
I know that Martina is involved with Tonic (my thoughts are that those towels are earmarked for Southern California Open ), that's one of the reason (if not the only one ) why she picked her racket up again and wants to play.

And I'm also aware of the fact that she tends to look better in her practice outfits than during the matches. Also, I liked what she worn in Wimby so I'm hoping that they won't mess it up again like they've been doing since last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #3033
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to Saul

Quote:
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #3034
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Thanks to Fantic

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #3035
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Petra Kvitová

Look who I was lucky enough to meet in the fitness centre earlier

Petra with Rod Laver, I hope that he gave her some tips.
Quote:
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #3036
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 30th, 2013 at 09:17 AM.
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #3037
country flag *Jack*

HQ version of the first one (click on the photo):
Quote:
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 08:27 AM   #3038
country flag paulmara

Thanks to Sam Tate

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 08:29 AM   #3039
country flag paulmara

Thanks to Sam Tate

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 08:33 AM   #3040
country flag paulmara

Thanks to Sam Tate

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 08:35 AM   #3041
country flag paulmara

Thanks to Sam Tate

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 08:35 AM   #3042
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Thanks to Sam Tate

Quote:
Thanks to Sam Tate

Quote:
Thanks to Sam Tate

Great images from Sam Tate!

Interesting doubles outfit, great to see that she is back in blue and white combination!
Quote:
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 08:39 AM   #3043
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

she looks amazing

i hope that this outfit will wear in singles too. blue suits her so well, and match her eyes

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 08:44 AM   #3044
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
she looks amazing

i hope that this outfit will wear in singles too. blue suits her so well, and match her eyes
I worry that it is too nice for her to wear it in singles, no stupid decorations or patterns, no stupid silver or orange color? No, I don't believe they would let Petra play in such a nice outfit.
Quote:
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 11:43 AM   #3045
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Great images from Sam Tate!