2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #286
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFGatorFan View Post
University of Florida women’s tennis head coach Roland Thornqvist announced that Belinda Woolcock and Stefani Stojic from Australia have signed a National Letter of Intent to continue their academic studies and athletic prowess with the Gators beginning in the Fall of 2013.

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=26014
who are they?
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #287
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desariofan View Post
who are they?
I just checked their profiles out on ITF... not impressive...
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 12:11 AM   #288
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFGatorFan View Post
University of Florida women’s tennis head coach Roland Thornqvist announced that Belinda Woolcock and Stefani Stojic from Australia have signed a National Letter of Intent to continue their academic studies and athletic prowess with the Gators beginning in the Fall of 2013.

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=26014
With 3 seniors graduating this year, Gators will have a lot of new faces...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 03:39 PM   #289
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desariofan View Post
I just checked their profiles out on ITF... not impressive...
Thought the same thing when I saw Brianna Morgan was on their playing roster and now look at her...
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 05:03 PM   #290
country flag desariofan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
Thought the same thing when I saw Brianna Morgan was on their playing roster and now look at her...
Morgan definitely has turned it out for the gators. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually anchored the gators at #1... otherwise... It's either Oyen or Cercone
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #291
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

I wonder who will be dropped from Duke?

Northwestern adds Lok Sze Leung, she won DIII NCAA's and was the Honda winner.

Mimi Fotopoulos transfered to TCU
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #292
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

I have no insider information regarding which Duke tennis player is out but I think perhaps Kahan's injury may be career ending? Otherwise I would say Annie is probably non-scholarship and/or Trice is going to be at Duke but not playing tennis.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:28 AM   #293
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

USD gets Janine Koleta of Slovenia she had an WTA Ranking high of 1187.

I think USD needs to get strong players asap now that Claus and Hoffpauir graduated. Especially now if they want to compete with the amazing recruiting class from Pepperdine. Maybe someone is coming in the spring.

SDSU gets Hailey Johnson who transferred from University of Arizona after spending two seasons there.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #294
country flag davidjaime

Florida State gets Emily Fanning of New Zealand, she had an ITF Junior Ranking High of 38. & Majlena Pedersen of Germany she had an ITF Junior high Ranking of 719
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #295
country flag davidjaime

Texas A&M gets Rutuja Bhosale of India she had an ITF Junior high Ranking of 55 and a WTA Raking high of 527, She is also only 17
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #296
country flag davidjaime

Vanderbilt gets Astra Sharma of Australia she had a WTA Ranking high of 969.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #297
country flag davidjaime

Georgia Tech loses from roster Alex Anghelescu and Jasmine Minor
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #298
country flag davidjaime

Alex Martin heads to South Carolina after transferring from Texas
Meghan Blevins also heads to South Carolina after transferring from Oklahoma State
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 11:39 PM   #299
country flag davidjaime

Duke loses from roster Junior Monica Turewicz.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:09 AM   #300
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe Colette Lewis said she was taking the year off to rehab her achillis

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote