Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :( - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #181
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

Why? Because I kind of think that lately she needs good preparation tournaments before the Slams in order to be fully fit and ready and confident in the Slam... We shall see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #182
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

Meanwhile our unpredictable Maria postponed Sugarpova launch on August 7 which indirectly means that she is gonna fly to Cincy right after that. hope I didn't jinx anything
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #183
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Meanwhile our unpredictable Maria postponed Sugarpova launch on August 7 which indirectly means that she is gonna fly to Cincy right after that. hope I didn't jinx anything
I don't understand... how is that a sign of her playing Cincinnati?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #184
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

wtf
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #185
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
You've a point! We'll find out pretty soon.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 12:50 PM   #186
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I don't understand... how is that a sign of her playing Cincinnati?
It is quite simple She changed Sugarpova launch date only for a week since she plans to fly to Cincinnati right after that.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 05:12 PM   #187
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Completely off topic, but there is a tumblr called Sgt.Timmykinz(after one of our favorite posters )

http://sgt-timmykinz.tumblr.com/

DAFUQ?

*Edit: He isn't following many people, but he is following SilverSlam and Cosmic Voices

Well, we all know who is winning the closet Maria fan award at the end of the year
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 06:56 PM   #188
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VamosRafa! View Post
Completely off topic, but there is a tumblr called Sgt.Timmykinz(after one of our favorite posters )

http://sgt-timmykinz.tumblr.com/

DAFUQ?

*Edit: He isn't following many people, but he is following SilverSlam and Cosmic Voices

Well, we all know who is winning the closet Maria fan award at the end of the year
it's him? i thought he looks totally different

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 07:27 PM   #189
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
IKR . I'm not sure its him though .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 09:18 PM   #190
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Someone is definitely *not* skipping leg day.
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 09:31 PM   #191
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
IKR . I'm not sure its him though .
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Someone is definitely *not* skipping leg day.
I'm pretty sure it is him since he is following Cosmic Voices and Silver Slam

If you see any of his videos, he looks pretty good

It's kinda sad for a grown man to troll on an online forum tho
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #192
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Guess what, it's Monday August 5 and Maria hasn't withdrawn from Cincy yet. We may see Maria in action soon.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #193
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Sgt said to me in a rep once 'I never said that was me' when we were talking about that Tumblr in OT so I just think it's some guy he has the hots for.