The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #676
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of
Re: The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread

Carlsbad Q

(2)Sesil Karatantcheva v Chieh-Yu Hsu
Katalin Marosi v (wc)Julia Moriarty
Ivana Lisjak v Abigail Spears
Natalie Grandin v (8)Sachia Vickery
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #677
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Spears has to play doubles final in Stanford so it is WO for Ivana.

Vickery is next, winner plays against Sesil for place in MD.

Ivana def. Saschia already this week 6-4 2-6 4-6, hope she will do it again
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #678
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Vickery is next
Vickery walkover

3R Q
Lisjak v Karatancheva

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #679
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

can't believe it . 2 in a row hahaha
finger crossed . nice to see Ivana again in MD WTA

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #680
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Ivana playing right now with Vickery

Sorry

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #681
country flag Greco

6-2 first set !
_________

* 1-0/ 40-30 no hold
1-1 */ 40-30 no break

* 2-3/ 40-30 no hold
62 24*
_________

62 44

_________

62 46

Last edited by Greco : Jul 29th, 2013 at 02:22 AM.
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #682
country flag Greco

Win

Lisjak (427) def. Vickery [8] (241) 62 46 63

3R Q
Lisjak (427) v Karatantcheva [2] (134)

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #683
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Next one will be tough, but in all honesty, even getting this far is a great result for Ivana. She and Sesil play similar tennis so it'll probably be a tricky one, possibly with a close scoreline to decide it in the end. Probably very few long rallies coming up
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #684
country flag Greco

She saved 2 set points (* 15-40) on 3-5 .... 30-30 on 4-5* .... and now is 5-5

____

Again *15-40 and Ivana hold

6-5

____

TB:
From 2-5 to 8-6

7-6 first set

Vamos Ivana

Last edited by Greco : Jul 29th, 2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #685
country flag Greco

From *2-1 to 3-6

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #686
country flag Greco

She has BP (0-1/ *30-40) .. now is 1-2*

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #687
country flag Greco

3R Q
Karatantcheva (2) def. Lisjak 67 63 61

Live ranking: #374 (+29)

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #688
country flag Greco

Ivana Lisjak on facebook

...fucking injury..hate that..
33 minutes ago near Leucadia, CA ·

Quote:
Ah istegla misic na nozi,abduktor..bit ce to ok za par dana samo umor..
4 minutes ago via mobile Ivana Lisjak
Its ok

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #689
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Live ranking: #374 (+29)
Welcome back to the top 400
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #690
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
...fucking injury..hate that..
She was just one match away from being back in a WTA MD
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote