Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :( - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #166
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

Maria explains her withdrawal from Toronto

Live Tennis ‏@livetennis 5m
Sharapova has been training solidly which is the good news. Just doesn't want to risk anything ahead of the US Open

Live Tennis ‏@livetennis 1m
The hips get such a pounding on the cement, any weakness is multiplied so Sharapova wants to feel 100% before she returns
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #167
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

at some posters saying that Maria will become a part timer . She played a lot this year, and just because she is taking all this time off to work on some things with her new coach doesn't mean that she doesn't want or will a limited schedule from now on .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #168
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Being hearing rumors that Maria has accepted a wildcard for the New Haven Open hope its true would be awesome to see her play there.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #169
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Is it like the rumors you had been hearing that she would play mixed at RG and Wimbledon?
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #170
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard she's playing Linz too.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #171
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Being hearing rumors that Maria has accepted a wildcard for the New Haven Open hope its true would be awesome to see her play there.
Highly Unlikely. Source ?

If that's true, it means she is probably going to withdraw from Cincy as well ...

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #172
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I heard she's playing 8th slam Guangzhou
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #173
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

We hear 'rumors' she's playing New Haven (and a lot of the times Sydney) every year

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #174
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I heard she's playing doubles with Martina at USO too.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 07:40 AM   #175
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

This is the same guy who told us that she'd accepted a wildcard into Eastbourne, and his evidence was a Wikipedia page that had her recently edited into the entry list, with a citation that was a false link.
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #176
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Sugarpova launch is postponed due to her injury and withdrawal, I guess it is rather good than bad. More time for healing. Right move.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #177
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

The OP should be banned, at least from Stormfront.
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #178
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
But the difference last year was that there was just two weeks between the Olympics and the US Open. This year it's a huge gap between.

Personally, I find it strange that she is posting all these training pics when she is apparently still injured. It looks more like she actually figuring out how to work with Conners and possibly come up with something new strategy- or gameplan-wise-
Agreed! To give Maria some of her own soup:
Quote:
“I think last year she had more retirements that anyone but played a full schedule and after 2 days retirement you would see her practicing and so its tough to know what her state is and what she is feeling.
Mash, same goes for you, honey! So next time maybe she just shouldn't be so harsh on all those who are "extremely injured"... I know retirement and cancelling a tournament si not the same, but still...
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #179
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria didn't start practicing after 2 days of losing at Wimbledon though. She didn't start playing a tournament either *Toronto* retire during a match and then practice 2 days later.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #180
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

why you all so critical about her injury or "injury"...

who cares, if she really feels the pain she doesn't want to risk sth worse, for christ sake she was playing for almost half year with half broken shoulder, of course she is more cautious.

and if she is not injured that bad, so what if she want to be well prepared and try new things with new coach, I rather see her to play one event before US open and possibly win it and go deep at US open, than playing 3 mess tournaments, and than flop in early rounds at Slam

i just hope that she will be healed and prepared for Cincy and win that thing

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote