The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #181
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

time for me to subscribe in here I just love her

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:49 AM   #182
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty horrible loss
Lets hope she can start to get some WTA wins because if she wants to be in the Top 100 she will need some sort of win

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
If Putin goes into Estonia, I will personally stone him to death
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:11 AM   #183

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

first WTA MD win

is it also first top 100 win?

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 01:15 PM   #184
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

And a good win too
She is sooooo much better on hard
Now she has one of 2 Qualifiers and then Scheepers/Hlavackova so an amazing chance for a QF and a decent shot at a SF

Quote:
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 01:52 PM   #185
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Tads
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:52 PM   #186
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #187
country flag chingching

I can't believe this hasn't been posted about but Tads beat Terezza Martincova 7-6 6-3
I watched from 7-6 5*-3 Duece #1 and Tads had a few troubles closing it out but played some nice points when it mattered
If she can get a little faster and hit the ball a little harder she really can break The Top 100 and more
She will now go up to a Career High Ranking of #114 and really start to push for the Top 100

As for upcoming tournaments, she is unfortunately not playing the 75K in Donetsk or anything for that matter on the ITF Circuit next week or the week after so she's either having a bit of a rest or going to the States to play WTAs

EDIT: I did some rough calculations (no individual points given the time of day/night for me ) and I think Tads needs around 150 Points or maybe just over before Pune to make the Top 100 presuming she loses tomorrow. If she wins tomorrow, she would be within touching distance and I am pretty sure if she makes the Final she is in

Quote:

Last edited by chingching : Jul 25th, 2013 at 11:33 AM.
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #188
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Shame I missed the match.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #189
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Tadeja
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 06:33 AM   #190
country flag chingching

Tads lost
I watched from 3-1 in the 2nd and she did not play well at all until 4-2 where she came back to 4-4 30-30
She should have won that game as she missed a few easy shots as she had done so much earlier in the match but at 30-30, a shot of Peer's was on the line, called out and then overruled Tads never really recovered as she obviously thought it was out and instead of having BP she was down GP and lost

Still, a great tournament and it turns out she can play very aggressively and has a big serve just doesn't use them much I am really excited to see her rise in the rankings

Quote:
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 06:37 AM   #191

quite gutted for this loss, I really thought she could win it, but in the end FH and service were not on today still a very good week, she's getting closer to WTA level and she should try to stick to that

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #192
country flag chingching

And in the SF she would have had Linette
I am still so disappointed she didn't win. What's sadder is that she didn't play well but it was nice to see that she can play really agressively and deal with most players on Hard Court Still, if she made the Final then she would have been Top 100 and probably achieved her best career result ever (including the future)

Anyway, she is 2nd on Entry List for 50K in Kazan where she has SF Points to defend so this is a good opportunity to get some more points (Top Seed is just Babos) and also adjust to pressure of defending

Quote:
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #193
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

No. 115 this week. Career highest!
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #194
country flag chingching

Tads
Aside from Peer and Babos and maybe a random like Sasha Sasnovich or Diana Marcinkevica, Tadeja really has a great opportunity to get a 50K title in Kazan

It's a shame she isn't playing either 25K Imzmir on Hard beforehand or 25K Moscow (really weak) on Clay but I was hoping she would play the 25K in Westende-Middelkerke (Belgium) on Hard I also want her to play the 50K + H in Kazan (so random to have the 2, one with hospitality one without weeks apart ) but I think it will clash with the US Open

I am really excited for her hopefully playing either Quebec City or Tashkent as both could be good tournaments for her

Quote:
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #195
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

US OPEN qualies :

(16)Tadeja Majeric v Julia Cohen
Laura Siegemund v Jasmina Tinjic
Beatriz Garcia Vidagany v Angelique van der Meet
Risa Ozaki v (26)Camila Giorgi

Kaman Tadeja That's a good draw, I think.
The match against Cohen is going to last at least 5 hours

Last edited by Alycia. : Aug 19th, 2013 at 10:44 PM.
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote