The "self-discovery" thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #31
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "self-discovery" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
haha i thought Dani was a girl too anyway i just followed everyone on twitter, so you better all follow me back

so about myself, i live in Tasmania up the top which is pretty boring. i'm 19 and a male if anyone was unsure. i'm currently having a gap year, mainly because i have no idea what i want to do at uni, but i'll probably go next year anyway whether i know or not. so at the moment i'm just working at a discount shop where most of the customers are bogans

i used to play tennis a fair bit more than i do now. i think i peaked when i was 16 and have plateaued since... my serve is shit house and i can't volley or slice or hit very hard so i've got quite a limited game! i've played tennis for ages but i was only a casual fan until about 2009 when i discovered there were more tournaments beyond the slams and the Australian summer. nerdiest tennis thing i've ever done... i guess how i always used to have the live scores app on at school and just stare at it rather than doing any work. and one time last year i stayed back all lunch so i could watch a match on my laptop from the US Open..... qualifying
Followed back!

I'm used to it now

You should totally travel! It's the best thing about gap years. Man I love Tasmania, I'd go back there any day and happily live there.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #32
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binky-GOAT View Post
Have you played any flight simulation games? You can learn a lot from those.
Hha nope. But i'm trying to find some.

Is anyone familiar with the aviation courses? I'm kinda really confused now.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #33
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
Followed back!

I'm used to it now

You should totally travel! It's the best thing about gap years. Man I love Tasmania, I'd go back there any day and happily live there.
thanks for the follow! i hardly ever tweet though. Storm tweeted me once, but she pretty much tweets everyone who tweets her

so i'm guessing you had a gap year and did some travelling? i went to Fiji in April with some friends, but i'd love to go to Europe somewhere. oh and i'm going to Gold Coast in two weeks if that counts as travel
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #34
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Hha nope. But i'm trying to find some.

Is anyone familiar with the aviation courses? I'm kinda really confused now.
What? You wanna be a pilot but never played those games

Just try Flight Simulator. You'll learn all the basics in flying and cockpit controls, without actually having to do anything official
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #35
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks for the follow! i hardly ever tweet though. Storm tweeted me once, but she pretty much tweets everyone who tweets her

so i'm guessing you had a gap year and did some travelling? i went to Fiji in April with some friends, but i'd love to go to Europe somewhere. oh and i'm going to Gold Coast in two weeks if that counts as travel
I did! I spent about 6 months in Canada/US, it was the best experience of my life so I'm always encouraging other people to do the same! Ah, I went to Fiji last year with friends, how did you enjoy it? Sure it counts!
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #36
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binky-GOAT View Post
What? You wanna be a pilot but never played those games

Just try Flight Simulator. You'll learn all the basics in flying and cockpit controls, without actually having to do anything official
I'm playing them non stop now

Okay some questions

Does this lead to being a pilot?
http://www.rmit.edu.au/programs/bp070

I know this one does
http://www.future.swinburne.edu.au/c...on-M055N/local
And can someone please go to Entry Requirements and where it says Middle-band, what does that mean?

These 2 units the only unis in VIC that offer aviation courses

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #37
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Quote:
I did! I spent about 6 months in Canada/US, it was the best experience of my life so I'm always encouraging other people to do the same! Ah, I went to Fiji last year with friends, how did you enjoy it? Sure it counts!
that would've been sick! did you work or anything while you were over there? yeah Fiji was pretty cool, just really chilled. we stayed near Sigatoka on the coral coast. the only bad thing was drinking kava, it tasted like dirt and made us feel drunk please tell me you tried it?? oh yeah and people that invite you into their shop and then force you to buy everything in it, that got annoying. what did you think of Fiji?
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #38
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris93 View Post
Oh and I'm also a huge Colllingwood fan

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

No Chris, no !

Were is Scottsue? he's older than me!
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #39
country flag Dani12

Quote:
that would've been sick! did you work or anything while you were over there? yeah Fiji was pretty cool, just really chilled. we stayed near Sigatoka on the coral coast. the only bad thing was drinking kava, it tasted like dirt and made us feel drunk please tell me you tried it?? oh yeah and people that invite you into their shop and then force you to buy everything in it, that got annoying. what did you think of Fiji?
I didn't work over there, I just worked my arse off before I went so I didn't have to.

I liked kava!! It didn't taste great but the sensation was so cool It's like numbing and makes you so relaxed. I've been trying to find some in Australia. I tried it a couple of times, at a village and in town.

Yeah it's just a really laid back place, I didn't really have that problem. I was around Nadi. I worst thing was our drivers nearly hitting all the people walking on the road in the dark. Everything else was good if you just want to sit back and relax.
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #40
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

No Chris, no !

Were is Scottsue? he's older than me!
I am here! I am the old man on here at 51!
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #41
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Dan & Kev are you gonna watch X-Factor or BB?!?! HALPPPPPPP I can't decide. I think i'm gonna watch BB

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 06:11 AM   #42
country flag Kəv.

I have training today which ends at 7:30, i'll start to eat dinner and watch tv around 8. I think i'll watch BB, but I just want to watch Joelle's audition

Stupid tv.

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #43
country flag Dani12

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Dan & Kev are you gonna watch X-Factor or BB?!?! HALPPPPPPP I can't decide. I think i'm gonna watch BB
Don't be silly, you'll be watching xfactor and you'll be chatting to me about it too
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #44
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don't be silly, you'll be watching xfactor and you'll be chatting to me about it too
sorry I'm jumping ship. Not a fan of the judges

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #45
country flag Dani12

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
sorry I'm jumping ship. Not a fan of the judges

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
Oh you poo head My friend might get some TV time, she has a good sob story even though she didn't get through.