Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :( - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #91
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? (SharaConnors Chap

Who insists Azarenka is tougher mentally than Maria does not understand anything. How could you call "tough mentally" a person who cannot handle physical pain? Look at the videos and you'll see very fragile Victoria any time when she has the slightest physical problem. How could you call Azarenka "mentally tough" when you see her countless W/O and RET
Mentally tough are Maria and Serena. Mentally tough is Venus, not Azarenka.

Last edited by denny5576 : Jul 27th, 2013 at 09:22 PM.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #92
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? (SharaConnors Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
LMFAO NO, have you been sleeping with Jimmie48?

i like you more and more
(S) New Haven 2012 (D) AO 2014 (w/Zenith.), Miami 2014

Sharapova Pennetta Hingis Benčič A.Radwańska Williams Golovin Vekić Barthel Šafαřovα Keys Robson Bouchard Konjuh Davenport
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #93
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

People saying Peak Na is 2nd best player behind Serena.

Now I have seen it all.
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #94
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehellenia. View Post
Hey, teen-age raging witch!

I can poke jokes at Danny, you cannot. Plus why are you still here, it was so much better during the days whenyou were nowhere to be found.
Just because you are more recognized poster does not give you the right to tell other people what to do

There is a handy thing called an ignore button. If you are annoyed, use it.

Last edited by !VamosRafa! : Jul 27th, 2013 at 07:13 PM.
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #95
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

The only thing that matter for Maria are to beat Serena and win grand slam titles, nothing else does.

Last edited by 18majors : Jul 28th, 2013 at 04:31 PM.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #96
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

*Subscribes* Can't believe how many things have happened while I was gone Can't wait to see the Maria-Connors team at work #excited/surprised/anxious
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #97
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

SHARAPOVA WITHDRAWS FROM ROGERS CUP PRESENTED BY NATIONAL BANK
Hip injury to keep No. 2 player in the world out of action in Toronto

Toronto, July 28, 2013 - Tennis Canada announced today that world No. 2 Maria Sharapova has withdrawn from Rogers Cup presented by National Bank in Toronto due to a continued hip injury suffered at Wimbledon.

“I’m extremely disappointed that I am unable to play in Toronto next week as it’s one of the best and most important tournaments of the year,” said Sharapova. “I was looking forward to making a healthy return to the courts in front of my Canadian fans but unfortunately I’m just not recovered yet.”

Sharapova, a 2009 Rogers Cup finalist, has not played since a second-round loss to Michelle Larcher de Brito at Wimbledon at the end of June.

As a gesture to her Canadian fans who were excited to see her live at Rogers Cup, Sharapova has offered to fly two lucky winners to Los Angeles during the off-season for a private hit with her followed by lunch. She has donated her time for this money-can’t-buy experience to also benefit Tennis Canada’s “Let’s Make Tennis Matter for Kids” campaign as the prize will be auctioned off during Rogers Cup next week with all proceeds going to growing Kids Tennis participation across Canada.

"Maria is one of the fan favourites here in Toronto and we are certainly going to miss her at Rogers Cup this year," said Rogers Cup tournament director Karl Hale. “We are very appreciative of her generosity in donating her time for us to raise some money for Kids Tennis and we wish her a speedy recovery and successful return to the Tour as soon as possible.”

Sharapova will still travel to Toronto this week to make a fan appearance she’s committed to on Thursday evening at Loblaws at Maple Leaf Gardens.

Rogers Cup presented by National Bank will take place August 3-11, 2013 at Rexall Centre on York University campus in Toronto and from August 2-11, 2013 at Uniprix Stadium in Montreal. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.rogerscup.com.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #98
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

KILL ME NOW

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #99
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #100
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Good GOD. Every single time I'm attending a tournament with Masha in the entry list, she withdrew

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #101
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable
SW19 court conditions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #102
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #103
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

But Masha is still coming to Toronto for the official Canadian release of Sugarpova

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #104
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

(S) New Haven 2012 (D) AO 2014 (w/Zenith.), Miami 2014

Sharapova Pennetta Hingis Benčič A.Radwańska Williams Golovin Vekić Barthel Šafαřovα Keys Robson Bouchard Konjuh Davenport
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #105
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Good GOD. Every single time I'm attending a tournament with Masha in the entry list, she withdrew
OMG how frustrating
Julian

Never seen Maria play live I'm still hoping one day Maria will take a VIP WC at 's-Hertogenbosch
Together with Tsonga and Delpo

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote