**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 08:54 AM   #1441
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Volleys .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 09:07 AM   #1442
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

all the pictures of Maria practising

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #1443
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
‏@MariaSharapova 11m
I'm hoping there is a malfunction in the heart rate that just told me my heart rate was too low at 165. Slightly annoying.
She has no heart
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #1444
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Is that something bad?

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #1445
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

What does it mean?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #1446
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Is that something bad?
No, it is not.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 03:01 AM   #1447
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
No, it is not.
What device does she mean? Blood pressure monitor? Then 165 is not low...
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #1448
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I think its just HR. 165 is pretty normal post workout.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #1449
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I think its just HR. 165 is pretty normal post workout.
yeah, otherwise she'd say blood pressure I think?
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #1450
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
What device does she mean? Blood pressure monitor? Then 165 is not low...
The device is called "heart rate monitor". It measures the heart beats per minute. Such devices are used during the training process to measure the intensity of the workout which the sportsmen did. Some monitors have programming functions and could be programmed to show the level of the intensity. For example could have 170, 185, 200 beats as a low, medium and high levels and when the sportsmen ends the drill or the workout the device shows not only the heart beats per minute, but also LOW, MEDIUM or HIGH as evaluation of the intensity level. It is very useful because the coach could establish the levels before the workout and then the sportsmen could see at any time the level he had (the device is usually on his left hand).
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #1451
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
The device is called "heart rate monitor". It measures the heart beats per minute. Such devices are used during the training process to measure the intensity of the workout which the sportsmen did. Some monitors have programming functions and could be programmed to show the level of the intensity. For example could have 170, 185, 200 beats as a low, medium and high levels and when the sportsmen ends the drill or the workout the device shows not only the heart beats per minute, but also LOW, MEDIUM or HIGH as evaluation of the intensity level. It is very useful because the coach could establish the levels before the workout and then the sportsmen could see at any time the level he had (the device is usually on his left hand).
Denny, thanks. As always you know everything
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #1452
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Out of sight, out of mind; Maria's Twitter new follower addition has dwindled down to 1,500/day from 4,000/day about a month ago.

Maria desperately needs to enter tournaments and win matches to rekindle her fires.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #1453
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Maria desperately needs to enter tournaments and win matches to rekindle her fires.
That will have to wait a while longer. It's a pretty boring time to be following Maria.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #1454
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
That will have to wait a while longer. It's a pretty boring time to be following Maria.
Not boring if she comes out on fire and wins 2013 USO by beating Vika and Serena, and without being broken once.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #1455
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@MariaSharapova
Post hot yoga on Sunday rejuvenation day. Smiling because the door finally opened to the fresh air!
Goddamnit Maria
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote