How to report disturbing via PMing? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
How to report disturbing via PMing?

A madman is filling my inbox with messages that he hates me, hate Serbian tennis players, hate some other Serbs (and probably all the Serbs). He also posted that in some his posts, and admins do not do anything about that.
What should I do? To leave this forum because we do not have same rights here?
If I do that to someone, I would been banned a hundred times already. He does that to some people for a year now, and nothing.
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #2
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to report disturbing via PMing?

And it looks like I'm not the only one whom he disturbs.

Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #3
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

LOL
I am sorry, but the fact that sugi supports you makes me laugh

I am not racist against Serbia. I imply hate you and especially Zex for your views which include stating that Albanians sell their organs and many other racist comments to countries like Croatia and Bosnia and most importantly Kosovo.

If I was harassing, why would you continue to reply and do things like put me in your signature. Your argument has no validity and you are simply a whiner

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #4
country flag Igorche

Another one.

This is in Croatian so I will translate it for those who do not understand

Quote:
Not worth arguing with this troll because he is protected by a moderator, you can only get in trouble like I did.

New question. Why is he protected?

@post #3
If I am a racist and hate Croats and Bosnians, why do they support me in this?
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #5
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out he may create fake account just to try to get some information from you for who knows what reasons.
You don't need that.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #6
country flag Igorche

I am not like him, he can not use anything
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #7
country flag Smacky the Frog

Smacky the Frog has disabled reputation

Who cares about that reputation system anyway. If you think about it, you will likely conclude that it is unimportant and senseless. Furthermore, you can simply put the person on your ignore list. "Problem" solved.
Smacky the Frog is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #8
country flag Igorche

He not disturbed me via reputation, he sends me messages and full my inbox. I do not care about the reputation, I see it once in a week. But when someone sends you a message you see it.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #9
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^
He can't send you messages and you can't see his bad reps when he is on ignore.
Only thing which is not so great that you still can see what he writes when other people quote him and unfortunately that happens a lot.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #10
country flag Igorche

That means that will not help me, even if that would help me he will continue to abuse other people.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #11
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=374231

Quote:
2. Abuse via reputation and private message systems.

Abuse via private message or reputation is not acceptable.

Please forward any PMs that you consider to be spam or abuse to a supermod or admin so that it can be dealt with accordingly.

Any use of the reputation system to leave abusive comments that you consider offensive or spam can be reported to supermods or admins by reporting one of the offending poster's posts or, if they have no posts, by sending a PM to a supermod or admin.

Do not start threads naming posters in the public forum as there have been occasions when one side does not represent the entire story accurately.

As mentioned above, there is great variation in what posters consider offensive harrassment.
If someone is calling you an 'idiot' or a 'jerk' or a 'loser' via reputation comment (or indeed any medium) and you find that offensive, it is worth reconsidering whether you have the emotional fortitude to post on this forum as a lot of such words are frequently interchanged on this forum between posters without any complaints.

Hence, insults deemed of a minor or colloquial nature by the moderators will not result in any action taken and you will have to manage the situation yourself. You are referred back to point no.1 in this thread.

Clearly, widely accepted offensive expletives, racist epithets or harmful directives - eg. wishing death upon another poster or their family - are considered absolutely unacceptable and will be deleted upon request with appropriate sanctions taken.

However, in this instance, you are warned that we look at all reputation comments interchanged between yourselves and said posters and, if there is evidence of you issuing similar directives in return then, either no action will be taken against either of you (other than comment deletion) as you will have been considered to have solicited the abuse or you will both be subject to sanctions.

Retaliation means that you potentially as culpable as anyone you accuse and hence, you are again advised to carefully consider your position before levelling a charge of harrassment.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread