Mission #1 - In search of a name - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 08:57 PM   #16
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all
Re: Mission #1 - In search of a name

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
that sounds good
Sounds great . I also have a name.. Simona Braveheart.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:45 AM   #17
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

I am following your new upcoming player for a while and she is very impressive. She deserves a sub forum. I vote "Simona Halep". Its simple and to the point. I will follow her in the next months. She has a lot of variety in her game.
Monsterball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:53 AM   #18
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

What about this: Simona's Den
In the dicitionary a den is
1.the lair or shelter of a wild animal, especially a predatory mammal.
2.a room, often secluded, in a house or apartment, designed to provide a quiet, comfortable, and informal atmosphere for conversation, reading, writing, etc.
3.a cave used as a place of shelter or concealment.
4.a squalid or vile abode or place: dens of misery.
5.one of the units of a cub scout pack, analogous to a patrol in the Boy Scouts.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #19
country flag degady64

degady64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Or a combination:

Braveheart's Den
For fans of Simona Halep
degady64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #20
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by degady64 View Post
Or a combination:

Braveheart's Den
For fans of Simona Halep
Are you having a laugh? The name of the forum should contain the player's name. His actual name, not puppy names, not Simo, not Simi, not Simimimi. It should be easy to find in case someone from outside TF wants to locate it. I'd never associate Braveheart's Den with Simona Halep. Not in a million years. With Mel Gibson's crib, yeah, for sure!

The second option makes more sense
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #21
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Are you having a laugh? The name of the forum should contain the player's name. His actual name, not puppy names, not Simo, not Simi, not Simimimi. It should be easy to find in case someone from outside TF wants to locate it. I'd never associate Braveheart's Den with Simona Halep. Not in a million years. With Mel Gibson's crib, yeah, for sure!

The second option makes more sense
LOL, that was funny. I now regret that I didn't realize I had the right to pick more than one option and I voted for a name that has no chance to win. I don't like Super Simo either and now that I think about it Simona Halep would be the best choice.
codrutc is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #22
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

why so difficult to choose a nickname for Simona? All my other faves have tonnes of nicknames.
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 04:44 AM   #23
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
why so difficult to choose a nickname for Simona? All my other faves have tonnes of nicknames.
In her post-match interviews she regularly say that she was hearing her fans shouting her name "Simona", and was encouraged by this a lot. I think "Simona" is nice and fairly rare name that she likes too. Also the combination "Sisi Simona" or the short version "Sisi" is nice.
DcsabaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 04:07 PM   #24
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

T-S

Reffering at the terminator ( Kristanna Loken ) T-X from Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines )
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 05:18 PM   #25
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Could we not use Princess Simona?

I quite like that one, suits her well.
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #26
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Super Simona.... it's already out there

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 05:31 PM   #27
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud is a splendid one to behold josejaviergud is a splendid one to behold josejaviergud is a splendid one to behold josejaviergud is a splendid one to behold josejaviergud is a splendid one to behold josejaviergud is a splendid one to behold josejaviergud is a splendid one to behold josejaviergud is a splendid one to behold josejaviergud is a splendid one to behold josejaviergud is a splendid one to behold josejaviergud is a splendid one to behold

Halepeño sounds great

https://twitter.com/josejaviergud
josejaviergud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 05:47 PM   #28
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

She has became too big a player for just Simona Halep...
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 05:47 PM   #29
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejaviergud View Post
Halepeño sounds great
yes, and she has given the OK for this one herself
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 07:00 PM   #30
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Si Si Simona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote