Alexandra Cadantu - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #1381
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

3-7 in the tiebreak from 3-1

Huge opportunity missed. Hope she'll focus and win the third.

By the way, is her coach Spanish?
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #1382

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
is there a YouTube clip of cadantu flashing her ass in a previous match?

i remember someone posting it on this thread but cant find it
Curcubeu did, post 1322, page 89, second video
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #1383

Victorieeee, a infrant!!! 63 67(3) 63

Great fight, Alex! Your week, your big chance for a final!
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #1384
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

great fight get your first WTA title girl

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #1385

Currently at number 54 in the race! Amazing!
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #1386
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Worst player in Top 100

Amazing tournament and fight once again, get that Top 50 spot.

Next up is Svitolina. I haven't seen anything of her, but she got double bageled by Monica earlier this year, so she's far from unbeatable.

However, I really wonder if she has anything left in the tank after all those matches.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #1387

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

beating E-Li-Na Svito-Li-Na is like beating Li Na twice

Hajde Alex

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #1388
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, can someone explain me the subtle dislike for Alexandra on this board. It's not as if I would give fucks about it, but seeing how enthusiastic most are/were about Meusburger's wins, with both players having a comparable style and history.

Of course you can like/dislike a certain player's personality, but what does the casual tennis fan get to know about their characters?

Weird.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #1389

I guess that to start with, Romania doesn't have a big fan-base on this board and it's not among the most popular nations when it comes to sport generally.
Alex reached the top 100 basically by playing ITFs and so she got labelled as a vulture, then since she was making most points on clay she received the pusher status. Her horrid displays on slams I think increased the idea that she's not worth of a place into top 100 among all those trolls who watch only their faves (top players) and judge other players without knowing a thing about them.
The fact that she's not amazingly talented, but a hard worker made it even worse for her, but that's a point that I still fail to understand on this forum, because it seems that in here hard workers are worth only of hate, while talented lazy asses are to prize (see Errani, Wozniacki vs Barthel, Kvitova)

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #1390
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
The fact that she's not amazingly talented, but a hard worker made it even worse for her, but that's a point that I still fail to understand on this forum, because it seems that in here hard workers are worth only of hate, while talented lazy asses are to prize (see Errani, Wozniacki vs Barthel, Kvitova)
It's even worse on MTF.

I guess it's because most hard workers naturally play more defensive as this is the way they can make their often superior level of fitness and consistency a factor.
And defensive game = weak, coward, vulturesque, devious etc.

The funny thing is that actually anyone can bash the ball. Every player could just smack every ball and maybe hit a few winners here and there, but that's not the point of playing tennis.

However, some national bias might play a role as well as Sorana's 3 good matches barely surprise anyone while every time Görges and Kvitova play a good one, the whole community seems to fire up.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #1391

anw to the ones who don't know it already, during her Bad Gastein match against Karin (K)na(pp), Alex was called so often by Nouni "Cantatu", which is the most famous italian Karaoke support:

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #1392
country flag Curcubeu

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #1393

Nouni is so much fun, but he can't pronounce names to save his life, by the end the match was Na vs Cantatu

and ALex changing grunts continuously was fitting her new name

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1394
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Compared to last year today Alex receives a much more positive attitude. Her decent results had to be acknowledged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
Nouni is so much fun, but he can't pronounce names to save his life, by the end the match was Na vs Cantatu

and ALex changing grunts continuously was fitting her new name
Cantatu
I read on GM when someone wrote Cadan Sue. And this is fun also.
She can have so many nicknames.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #1395
country flag Monsterball

Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice Monsterball is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
However, some national bias might play a role as well as Sorana's 3 good matches barely surprise anyone while every time Görges and Kvitova play a good one, the whole community seems to fire up.
It took you some time but you got there in the end.
Even someone like Simona Halep does not get enough credit for what she has done in last months.
I read some threads about Halep, and she doesnt have more than 20-30 non Romanian fans on this forum. In such a big forum, one might aspect 3 digits of appreciating fans from around the world.
Monsterball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote