Ekaterina Makarova making waves Thread - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1891
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Ekaterina Makarova making waves Thread

Game over in Wimbledon 3 - 6 / 2 - 6

That match vs. Kvitty, will bother me for a while, due to the circumstances of the match..

Well, hope she can go well in American season..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 02:57 AM   #1892
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Well, she will be returning to the land of her first Grand Slam Championship.

Surely, Ekat will have good memories of winning her first Grand Slam in New York.

And now matter how you slice it, she had a very good Wimbledon follow-up to her second Grand Slam Championship.

I think all her fans can be very proud of our two-time Grand Slam Champion.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #1893
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #1894
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

She's purty.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #1895
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Would love Katya to have her own forum. She doesn't seem to have a lot of fans though...

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #1896
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Yes, well, the fans she has show excellent taste (Kiri, BMS, Andi and, of course Jo-La), so who cares.

Besides, the important thing is that Katya is our lovely grand slam champion two years in a row!

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #1897
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Washington. Her section:

(3)Makarova v Bouchard
Garcia v Tatishvili
(wc)Townsend v Niculescu
Q v (8)Keys

Tough first round against an up-and-comer

Still, Katya has no points to defend here, so nothing to lose!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #1898
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Yes, well, the fans she has show excellent taste (Kiri, BMS, Andi and, of course Jo-La), so who cares.

Besides, the important thing is that Katya is our lovely grand slam champion two years in a row!
So true.

Indeed. Katya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Washington. Her section:

(3)Makarova v Bouchard
Garcia v Tatishvili
(wc)Townsend v Niculescu
Q v (8)Keys

That's a horrible draw.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 03:06 AM   #1899

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Finally, some action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Washington. Her section:

(3)Makarova v Bouchard
Garcia v Tatishvili
(wc)Townsend v Niculescu
Q v (8)Keys

Complicated, but possible.. She was there before..

Quote:
Kate Makarova ‏@katemakarova1

Back in Washington DC last time I was here - exactly 20 years ago, just before I started tennis!

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1900
country flag Ollie.

I didn't realise she was on twitter.

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #1901
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Go Katya! I actually think if she gets by Bouchard she can do well.

Hard to hate on the cutie from my Motherland, though.

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 12:51 AM   #1902
Tennis Fool

Swiped aside Eugenie, 4 & 2

Garcia next. Should be no problem!
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 02:19 AM   #1903

Yes!!

Go on Katya!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 12:34 AM   #1904
Tennis Fool

Katya SMOKED Caroline, 2 & 0!

Katya, keep going
Putintseva #1 player

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 08:14 PM   #1905
country flag Ollie.

Davay Katya