Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #31
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013!

WTF I am doing awake at this hour of night? What I have done wrong to punish myself so harsh?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #32
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Hi guys, do you have a stream for this match.
Thanks
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #33
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Vandeweghe's returns

Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #34
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Oh, no, please don't do that again, Sorana! Whenever she stands on her racket is the beginning of a disaster
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #35
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Thanks
If you are brave enough...

http://www.streamingtennis.com/Cardinal/court1.html
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #36

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks
http://www.streamingtennis.com/Cardinal/court1.html
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #37
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

At least the first set was quick and finished with a pleasant result 6-3 for our BBB.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #38
country flag Curcubeu

If this wasn't vandeweghe standing on the other side of the net, Sorana would have enjoyed a bakery product here.

I don't know what Monica was doing yesterday - not playing tennis, that's for sure.

Vandeweghe is making an elephant's movement look gracious.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #39
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Thanks mate
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #40
country flag Curcubeu

Coco gets medical treatment on court.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #41
country flag grs

Quote:
Thanks mate
Thanks? Really? Please, for your mental health don't use that link!
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #42
country flag Curcubeu

If Coco starts saving like this - it may get dangerous again.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #43
country flag Curcubeu

Vandeweghe missing by miles...

And there is the break 2*-1
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #44

Waiting the whole game for that DF paid off eventually
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #45
country flag scrumm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Waiting the whole game for that DF paid off eventually
Hmm...me too, for some reason I felt it was the only way for Sorana to take the break.