week 30: Stanford-Prem, Baku-Int + 4 x $10k - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #31
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: week 30: Stanford-Prem, Baku-Int, Astana-$100k + 4 x $10k

Maaseik - $10,000

R2 (WC) Greetje Minnen BEL d. (8) Mana Akuyawa JPN 63 61
R2 Steffi Distelmans BEL d. (6) Lisanne Van Riet NED 64 62

QF (WC) Greetje Minnen BEL vs. (4) Katharina Lehnert PHI
QF Steffi Distelmans BEL vs. (WC) Demi Schuurs NED

SF Van De Velde NED/Versteeg NED d. (4) Ayukawa JPN/Distelmans BEL 67(5) 64 102

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #32
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Feel quite sad for some belgians when you think that Greetje just have to play one tournament at 15 to reach a QF when a lot of girls are trying hard to get a single point

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #33
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: week 30: Stanford-Prem, Baku-Int + 4 x $10k

Palic - $10,000

Q1 Dzina Milovanovic SRB def. Stephanie Doboara BEL 0-6 6-2 6-2
Emiel Goelen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #34

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Maaseik - $10,000

QF Steffi Distelmans BEL def. (WC) Demi Schuurs NED 3-6 6-2 6-4
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #35
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Greetje won 6-3 6-1 what the hell she beat them so easily Well done that's a great start on the pro tour

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #36

Greetje
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #37
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Steffi and Greetje

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #38

Maaseik - $10,000

SF (1) Myrtille Georges FRA vs. (WC) Greetje Minnen BEL
SF (3) Manon Arcangioli FRA vs. Steffi Distelmans BEL
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #39
country flag Sam.

Belgium vs France

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #40
country flag Sam.

Steffi lost

Greetje won 1-6 6-2 6-0
What a week that's crazy Even Anso wasn't able to beat Georges in 2 meetings and Greetje totally owned her in the last two sets
Actually even the first set was close, when the first set was done for Steffi it was still only 2-1 for Goerges with a lot of BPs missed for Greetje. Would be amazing if she wins the title now but that's already a tremendous week no matter what happens I really like this year with some promising juniors and Kirsten close from TOP10

Last edited by Sam. : Jul 26th, 2013 at 11:48 AM.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #41

Maaseik - $10,000

SF (WC) Greetje Minnen BEL def. (1) Myrtille Georges FRA 1-6 6-2 6-0
SF (3) Manon Arcangioli FRA def. Steffi Distelmans BEL 6-2 6-1

F (WC) Greetje Minnen BEL vs. (3) Manon Arcangioli FRA

Greetje
It would be such a great story if she could win the whole thing here
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #42
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Feel quite sad for some belgians when you think that Greetje just have to play one tournament at 15 to reach a QF when a lot of girls are trying hard to get a single point
Greetje is a brilliant talent though.

Good Luck in the final Greetje.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #43
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Woow amazing win from Greetje

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #44
country flag Sam.

Greetje lost 7-5 in the third That was really close, she missed two BPs at 3-3 and had 30-0 at 5-5 on Arcangioli's serve
That was a nice week anyway and she's definitely a girl to watch

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #45

Maaseik - $10,000

F (3) Manon Arcangioli FRA def. (WC) Greetje Minnen BEL 6-2 3-6 7-5