Allez Aravane en 2013!!! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 08:35 PM   #181
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Aravane en 2013!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
Well, she did just start training again with her Dad, so perhaps it just takes some time to re-acclimate to a 'new' training program. Maybe she got re-injured. We could speculate all day long, but without any inside info, it's just guessing.
Or she decide to train on hard.
She should choose a good coach and physio but use a advices of her dad
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 08:47 PM   #182
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Not in Q-List of Bastad,Gastein,Stanford and Washinghton
I don' say anything. Who is find any information, write here please.
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 08:53 PM   #183
country flag TheJoh

Remember this match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1jk-yZM_jA
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #184
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Players have to train very hard to compete at a high level. Aravane hasn't been playing much at all recently, so it wouldn't take a lot to pull a muscle or strain something in training, especially given how hard she hits for her stature. Maybe it's as simple as that. She's been out for a long time, trying to make a comeback, and changed coaches again, so all of that is a big adjustment. Give her some time to prepare and adjust. She is a hard worker, she will come back when she is ready.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #185
country flag TheJoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
Players have to train very hard to compete at a high level. Aravane hasn't been playing much at all recently, so it wouldn't take a lot to pull a muscle or strain something in training, especially given how hard she hits for her stature. Maybe it's as simple as that. She's been out for a long time, trying to make a comeback, and changed coaches again, so all of that is a big adjustment. Give her some time to prepare and adjust. She is a hard worker, she will come back when she is ready.
Match practice should be mandatory.
I remember she said in an interview that she plans to be in the top 50 at the end of the year. I hope it at least in the top 100 for early return.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #186
country flag TheJoh

Any news?
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #187
country flag TheJoh

I checked out a lot of tournaments. Aravane refused to participate only in Biarritz. And on the other tournaments, she is not even alleged. Maybe the truth is she now training hard. But I still do not understand it. She will fly out of the top 200 because she did not protect points of Contrexeville.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #188
country flag TheJoh

Not in WTA Q LIST and ITF MD LIST until August 5
I think that she is injured
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #189
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, possibly a training injury.

'
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #190
country flag TheJoh

Aravane already is #263 in singles ranking
Any news? May be in frenches newspapers and magazines?
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #191
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

I asked around a few days ago. Nothing, I'm afraid.

'
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #192
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I miss her. I blame her father for all this.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #193
country flag toovip

toovip is just really nice toovip is just really nice toovip is just really nice toovip is just really nice toovip is just really nice toovip is just really nice toovip is just really nice toovip is just really nice toovip is just really nice toovip is just really nice toovip is just really nice

She s fine!she s training a lot. She will be in asia,maybe in us open if wc !!!she s not injured
toovip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #194
country flag vahid1367

vahid1367 is an unknown quantity at this point

At the end of the year she goes on an Asian Tour with her band "Aravane Palace"
She's fine. She's training peacefully with Virginie Razzano in LibourneStSeurin, a little city in the South of France.
-------------------------------
this info gathered from twitter yesterday.
vahid1367 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #195
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vahid1367 View Post
At the end of the year she goes on an Asian Tour with her band "Aravane Palace"
She's fine. She's training peacefully with Virginie Razzano in LibourneStSeurin, a little city in the South of France.
-------------------------------
this info gathered from twitter yesterday.

????

'