Eva Paalma - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 06:51 AM   #91
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eva Paalma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
3 hours 40 minutes
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #92
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Eva defeated Tanja Tuomi 62 62, she will now get a ranking
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #93
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Eva defeated Tanja Tuomi 62 62, she will now get a ranking
Yay Eva I was expecting the win but after the 3:40 marathon I was worried she might collapse
Now Tarasova, the 711th ranked girl with 99% of her points from Shymkent A really good opportunity for Eva to make a QF here
Based on rank and Eva's defeat of some good players in the past, she really could almost win this tournament but of course she won't

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
If Putin goes into Estonia, I will personally stone him to death
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #94
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #95
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Finally
Thank God Estonia has 3 ranked women again

Quote:
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #96
country flag chingching

Eva just started
She she held and then broke so she leads 2-0
She is down 15-30 in this game though and as any Estonian would do, she has already served a Double Fault

Quote:
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #97
country flag chingching

Eva loses the 1st Set 7-6(4)
She came back many times but had quite a few opportunities she didn't take
She really can win this match though

Quote:
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #98
country flag chingching

Eva won the 2nd 6-4 but she has already hit 11 Double Faults
She has a break in the 3rd
Make that 12

Quote:
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #99
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

And she lost the 3rd set 26
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 05:08 AM   #100
country flag chingching

Eva is playing unranked Australian Kerstin Peckl in Savitaipale
She should get this win but anything is possible with Eva
This girl is on a 7 Match 10K (Qualies almost exclusively) losing streak

In FQR she would have to play Natasha Bredl who would be much tougher but is still winnable IMO

BTW, her opponent in Tampere Tarasova easily made the SF and almost beat Barbat (who Eva basically beat in Linkoping) who is playing the final against an unseeded Vasilyeva barely in the Top 800
She could have won the tournament

Quote:
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #101
country flag chingching

Eva Qualified with a 1-6 6-2 6-3 win
She also of course won her 1st Round 6-2 6-7(7) 6-3

Unfortunately she drew the 2nd Seed 1st round. The plus side though is that it is Suomalainen who lost 1st Round last week and almost lost to Tatja
After that she could have 2 Qualifiers, but one of them is Komardina

Quote:
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #102
country flag chingching

Eva really seems to be hitting her stride
3-1* 15-40 and only 1 Double
Now 30-40...

EDIT: 4-1

EDIT 2: Eva saves at least 2 BPs and leads 5-1

EDIT 3: EVA WINS FIRST 6-1!!!
Only 1 DF
Ranking Point Number 4 here we come

EDIT 4: Eva's got 1-0 Bitches

EDIT 5: Eva had 4-1* 0-30 but squandered that and lost the game so 4-2
Please don't choke

EDIT 6: Eva gets 5-2
She seems to be holding strong Just finishing touches now...

EDIT 7: 0-30 2 more...

EDIT 8: DF and 0-40

EDIT 9: EVA WINS!!! OMG I am sooooo happy I know Suomalainen is in very poor form but to win like that really is something If she plays like this I can see her beating Komardina and then Vasilyeva although she is in good form Really a great victory for her and hopefully for her confidence

BTW, if Eva finishes the year in the Top 1000, around 900 preferably depending on her schedule, I think that would be a nice achievement Does she intend to go to College? If not, I know people think I am just hoping, but given her game-style and physique I really can see her getting higher. Not Top 100 high, but a CH around 300 I think is plausible if she puts in the hard work and can improve her Serve, movement and Mental Strength. She has a nice game already it's just about match-fitness so to speak And anyway, she only served 2 Doubles which has to be an all time low

Quote:

Last edited by chingching : Jul 30th, 2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 07:39 AM   #103
country flag Tennisfan06

I thought she might win it, but it was so easy
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:06 AM   #104
country flag chingching

Eva is unfortunately losing 2-6 1*-2
She should have taken the BP in that game to get the break Come on Eva, you are good enough to win this

EDIT 1: Of course she gets broken in that game even though she had 30-0
Even though she is a massive choke and not really doing much, there is something about her which makes me think she somehow has a shot

EDIT 2: And of course Eva chokes 40-0 and now it is 5-1

EDIT 3: 2 and 1 Unfortunate to get this draw especially on Clay but really could/should have put in a better performance Still, a pretty decent week Now she comfortably has a ranking and it's time to get a QF now Unfortunately no Doubles this year in Finland

Quote:

Last edited by chingching : Aug 1st, 2013 at 08:41 AM.
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 02:36 PM   #105
country flag Tennisfan06