Pictures of Sabine - Page 241 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 05:19 PM   #3601
country flag Cloud1183

Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
She never said that she would be returning to Florida, just that she'd start training after a week...which was taken to mean Florida. She'll have her reasons.
She mentioned it in one of the German interviews she did after Wimbledon
Cloud1183 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 05:20 PM   #3602
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

1. Stalking is a No Go!!!Disappointed and disgusted
2. She never said when she plans to head from B. to FL
3. Possibly weather last week in Bradenton was pretty bad for outdoor practise!
4. She's got new coach (who's based in europe and said in an interview they'll find a way he doesn't have to stay overseas for too long time) and perfect indoor practise conditions here....it was her first week after the well deserved break, so construction first with a lot of running and gym work outs, fine-tuning comes next!

Trust her and her team, they know what's best for her .... I mean, I'm sure everything is okay with her progressing

But again: The running stalking is really shocking....!! I mean...he must have waited there for a while (like a spy)....Gosh!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 05:32 PM   #3603
country flag Cloud1183

Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if it was a fan photograph or paparazzi? Thanks maturedgirl for the clarification
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #3604
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

I wonder what shes listening to

nice gesture from Marion too. A lot of class shown after the final, it was great to see
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 08:13 AM   #3605
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: paparazzi pics: This shows that Sabine is well and truly a sports celeb or public figure now moreso than ever before and everyone wants a piece of her. It's understandable for people to be protective against paparazzi or whoever it may be, but you just have to accept it eventually. Personally I enjoyed the pictures and maybe it's an intrusion but this is what to expect once you reach a certain level of famous. Very soon Sabs will have 300k facebook fans, she's definitely on the radar now

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 09:42 AM   #3606
country flag Tarabuses

Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Look on the bright side - if it was paparazzi they've probably been waiting around for ages, desperately hoping for some photos of Sabine stumbling out of a club at 3am or whatever...and had to settle for some boring ones of her jogging. But hopefully they were opportunistic rather than anything more sinister.
I can't imagine her ever stumbling
Tarabuses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 10:41 AM   #3607
country flag Cloud1183

I'm not sure I've really noticed any paparazzi taken pics of her like this before but unfortunately this is what happens when your profile gets raised. Sharapova, Williams, Ivanovic have this thing all the time to contend with and now that Sabine's had a bit of success and her profile has been raised I think this is what will occur more and more now unfortunately.
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 12:27 PM   #3608
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Did CillyUltra shot those pics himself or why hasn't he given any source like he normally does ?

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 12:31 PM   #3609
country flag Cloud1183

How big is Sabine in Germany? For the rest of the world we only really hear of her in a big way when the Grand Slam's arrive and then it's all quiet. Is she a really big deal over there or does her popularity spike and dip depending on how she does in the tennis?
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 12:42 PM   #3610
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud1183 View Post
How big is Sabine in Germany? For the rest of the world we only really hear of her in a big way when the Grand Slam's arrive and then it's all quiet. Is she a really big deal over there or does her popularity spike and dip depending on how she does in the tennis?
Well yeah, not that much in general, but after this Wimbledon she became really famous, the Lisicki hype was everywhere for some time. Now it fades away real quick, will depend on her Results at the next big tournaments and Slams.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 01:33 PM   #3611
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

A little off topic, but who is the biggest tennis 'star' in Germany?
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:24 PM   #3612
country flag Lucky_Loser

Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Well yeah, not that much in general, but after this Wimbledon she became really famous, the Lisicki hype was everywhere for some time. Now it fades away real quick, will depend on her Results at the next big tournaments and Slams.
Yep.
It's fading real quick, especially with the Bundesliga starting pretty soon.

Though, if she(and others) are able to do well at the US Open that would help establish here(them) more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
A little off topic, but who is the biggest tennis 'star' in Germany?

Boris Becker and Steffi Graf, still.

There was some hype after Wimbledon but I doubt a lot of people actually watched that tournament, given that it was only shown on pay tv. And pay tv(Sky) isn't that big of a thing in Germany in general.
Lucky_Loser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:40 PM   #3613
country flag Cloud1183

I suppose it's the same as in the UK. Andy's a big star now cos he's doing so well and has a glamourous girlfriend which keeps the media interested but you never hear of any of the other tennis stars such as Laura Robson outside of Wimbledon fortnight. Tennis isn't a massive sport really and once the football season kicks in the interest in it is barely there outside of the GS events. I suppose Sabine will need to start winning some major tournaments to get some major recognition or bag herself a famous boyfriend but she strikes me as someone that isn't bothered about her media profile in the slightest
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 03:02 PM   #3614
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I'm a bit late but how can you all spend such a beautiful day not outside or working?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud1183 View Post
How big is Sabine in Germany?
Far away to be big enough to be followed by paparazzis!Not even in Berlin!
Somehow I wish now she will lose her next matches
These pics are 100% made by a stalker!

But fortunately that doesn't matter any more.....
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 03:07 PM   #3615
country flag Cloud1183

Quote:
Originally Posted by maturedgirl View Post
Sorry I'm a bit late but how can you all spend such a beautiful day not outside or working?!

Far away to be big enough to be followed by paparazzis!Not even in Berlin!
Somehow I wish now she will lose her next matches
These pics are 100% made by a stalker!

But fortunately that doesn't matter any more.....
It's a rainy day in the UK and all the TV talks about is the Royal Baby *yawn*. If they aren't paparazzi pics then that's very creepy and scary to think people will be hiding behind bushes and things waiting for her