Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #286
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Going good for Yuliya!

C'mon Yuliya, let's go!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #287
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Yuliya lost her Q3 match, but entered main draw as LL !

MD R1 Yuliya vs Larsson. Jankovic could wait in R2. Come on

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #288
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

63 67(3) 75 Larsson....YB had 4/13 break point success, more than JL. Soooo close. JL served for match at 53 fs and Yuliya broke back and also had a bp for 65 fs and Larsson hit an ace on second serve.....

Yuliya is certainly playing better and better, stats were good for her serve too - winning a lot more points on the serve.

I will see Yuliya next week at the Wimbledon qualies, will send a report and get some pictures

PS - Yuliya in doubles action today with Nina Bratchikova. They have the nmbr 1 seeds Peschke and Gronefeld R1 - good luck
David Barker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #289

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Yuliya is in Eastbourne for some warm up matches on grass. YB beat Fitzpatrick of GBR QR1 yesterday, 62 61. Plays Bouchard of CAN today.....raining at the moment....
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #290

Yuliya beat Bouchard (5) 26 64 64 - wonderful
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #291

Crikey, Yuliya beat another top 100 player, Jana Cepelova , the third seed in the fqr 61 76(4)..,into a premier WTA event MD

It means Yuliya cannot obviously play Wimbledon qualies. Hope Yuliya gets a good draw and wins again

Such good form, her serve is SO much better....she is really going for it!!!
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #292
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Yuliya qualified for Premier Eastbourne main draw !

But the sad thing is Yuliya missed Wimbledon Quali now because of this. If she loses to Robson in R1 I will be pissed. You only get 20 ranking points for Qualifying for Eastbourne. Wimbledon offers much more ranking points. At Wimbledon you get 40 points for winning one (!) Quali match. Let`s hope Yuliya wins. Otherwise very stupid decision to play Eastbourne Quali and skip Wimbledon Quali

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #293

Difficult for Yuliya I guess, not sure she imagined she would qualify for Eastbourne main draw......due to the way the points are allocated she may well lose out as is defending 40 points from last years Wimbledon - she beat Molinero 62 60 R1 last year....however of course if she beats Robson.......
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #294

Saw the match on BBC2, Yuliya lost 63 62....she showed some nice deft shots but was overpowered by that wonderful lefty serve of Laura R.

Overall a good run beating junior Wimbledon champ and Cepelova too!
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 12:27 PM   #295

Smile Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Yuliya back to earth this week, she is in a 25K in Torun, Poland.

I feared a sense of anti climax after her great results in Paris and Eastbourne and as the number 2 seed she had a tough R1 draw against K. Kawa of Poland who last week achieved her best ever ranking after a good run of results. It was a toughie, Yuliya won 57 76(5) 62 and saved a mp at 57 45*.....and YB led 40 in the tie break before Kawa got it back to 55......once she had the tie break pretty plain sailing.....phew!!

Now that first match is over after a GS and a WTA Premier event, Yuliya will be fine
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #296

Yuliya wins again today 63 64 vs Chakhnashvili. Alllertova in QF, good luck
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #297

Yuliya lost in the QF to Allertova in three sets....

This week she came through against Cetkovska in R1 of 100K in Biarritz, then fell to Parmentier (2) in two very close sets.
However YB and Olga Savchuk won the doubles title, earning 140 points.
Being runner up last week as well in the doubles means YB should be back inside the Top 150 by Monday.

Next stop 100K in Astana - good luck

Last edited by David Barker : Jul 23rd, 2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:11 PM   #298

A fab start in Astana, Yuliya beat number 7 seed Tamarine Tanasugarn 63 63 R1

Won dubs R1 too

Last edited by David Barker : Jul 23rd, 2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 04:24 PM   #299

Since the last report a couple of missed opportunities.

R2 in Astana Yuliya lost to Nadiya Kichenok 36 67(5)..... having led 41 in the second set with point for 51 and then at 42 a point for 52 and led the tie break 42....

This week in the 75K in Donetsk Yuliya beat Julia Cohen of the US R1 63 61, then lost to nmbr 4 seed Dinah Pfizenmeir 67 (6) - ( led 42 in tie break ) 62 57 having led 4*1 in the final set.......

As consolation though Yuliya won the doubles with Renata Voracova beating the top seeds in the final Vesna Dolonc and Alex Panova 61 64

I think US Open next
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #300

US Open, hideous draw, in a 128 field YB drew Koehler ( 18 seed ) R1. Fought hard but lost 64 63. Koehler went on to qualify

Next up two 50K in Turkey. Points to defend in September.....around 50.....so good luck Yuliya

Last edited by David Barker : Aug 26th, 2013 at 01:07 PM.