Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 09:14 PM   #31
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
She cant fool me anymore... She always said the same "working hard" blah blah blah
She said "really really hard", that must mean something.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:48 AM   #32
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
She said "really really hard", that must mean something.
Hey so what happened with Petra and Stepanek in the end? Have you read something about it??
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 11:16 AM   #33
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey so what happened with Petra and Stepanek in the end? Have you read something about it??
Nothing at all, I guess that our tabloid media are too busy with other scandals or the royal baby.

Or they maybe let it go because there was no way to prove it is true.
Quote:
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:07 PM   #34
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nothing at all, I guess that our tabloid media are too busy with other scandals or the royal baby.

Or they maybe let it go because there was no way to prove it is true.
and how about real news about her training in Prostejov? or when is she coming to the USA?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:20 PM   #35
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is working really really hard?!

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 09:43 PM   #36
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
and how about real news about her training in Prostejov? or when is she coming to the USA?
I know only what she said in her tweet or put on her website. So basically, I don't know more than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Petra is working really really hard?!
About time, Petra!
Quote:
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 03:15 AM   #37
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she keeps working hard consistently not for one or 2 weeks.

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #38
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Hopefully she keeps working hard consistently not for one or 2 weeks.
Yeah! ...
Quote:
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #39
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Promising photo of her hitting the track on her FB. So at least we know she really was working hard for as long as it took to take a photo.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #40
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

She is working hard indeed.

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #41
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Promising photo of her hitting the track on her FB. So at least we know she really was working hard for as long as it took to take a photo.

Quote:

Maybe, Jagr was right. "When she realizes that she wants to be the best, she will become the best!"
Quote:
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #42
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra Kvitova
Hey guys, have been working really really hard at home in Prostejov! Head to Carlsbad at the end of the week, then Toronto, Cincy, New Haven
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe, Jagr was right. "When she realizes that she wants to be the best, she will become the best!"
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #43
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pling View Post
I'm sure that if she was listening to that while running, she will defeat every single opponent!
Quote:
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #44
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

But seriously, go Petra, go. Eye of the Tiger. Get ripped, and you'll dominate the tour.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #45
country flag *Jack*

Petra's tweet from Carlsbad:
Quote:
Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova

Good morning from Carlsbad! Having my favourite breakfast, yummy fruit

* - It's a bit fixed because she made some mistakes there, it is basically a copy of her text from Facebook.
Quote: