Go Go Paula Ranger! - Paula Kania Cheering Thread - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 11:24 AM   #451
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paula Kania thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Bitch please, she doesn't even have a coach because of financial reasons. How is she supposed to get prepared for hardcourt season?
Oh come on, like she is the only girl in top 1000 without a coach

she surely has friends among the mugs she is beating or losing to, they surley can train together

don't act, like she is a girl from the ghetto who is playing with a wooden racket and wearing lumps...

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 11:43 AM   #452
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

That's what she is doing actually. :P
In Wimbledon she was training with Maryna Zanevska and her coach, but being coachless for a longer period of time won't be good for her career + as we've seen from her career she just is not good enough for hardcourts right now. On claycourts she's superior due to her excellent physical resistance and good movement. Primarily she's either good on clay and fast courts (indoors, grass) due to her good net and attacking game + brilliant drop shots. I just wish she took 100% risk and hired a good coach like Tomasz Iwanski. On hardcourt she just needs good tactics and experience... Just hope she beats one day a solid ballbasher on fast courts like Gasparyan, Coin or Kalashnikova, so far she's doing it well on clay (wins over Kovinic, Babos).
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 11:43 AM   #453
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
That's what she is doing actually. :P
In Wimbledon she was training with Maryna Zanevska and her coach, but being coachless for a longer period of time won't be good for her career. I just wish she took 100% risk and hired a good coach like Tomasz Iwanski.
Then don't search for such excuses for such a loss

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 11:49 AM   #454

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Read my edited post above first.
As stated, so far in her career she has either good results on fast courts or clay court + never beaten a hardhitter on hardcourts.
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #455

Ugh, Gasparyan occured a very big test for Panova afterwards...
Anyway, there is a semifinal in doubles. Good warmup for hardcourt season.
Hopefully she and Magda can play doubles during US Open.

Last edited by Caipirinha Guy : Jul 25th, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #456
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Paula GL in doubles anyway.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 04:34 PM   #457

SF in doubles in Astana, and she has her best doubles ranking now: 115.
Already SF in Donetsk, so it gotta be even higher.

In Donetsk in singles, she beat Mestach, 6:4 6:4, but lost to Babos 3:6 4:6. No shame, she's yet to learn how to win with big servers on surfaces other than clay.
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #458
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

Good win to start US Open campaign - 6-4 4-6 6-4 over Bychkova to take a lead in their H2H 2-1.

Match was really about who can break first (unlike most WTA matches these days), with just one break of serve for Paula in the first set, one for Ekaterina in the second, but were holding their service games nicely in the third until 4-3 for thre Pole, and since then all three last games finished as breaks of serve.

Mayr-Achleitner, #30 seed next. She for sure isn't in her best days when she was a solid top80 player but she won't be an easy opponent as she won her first match very comfortable today.
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #459

Yes, so unusual match with this lack of breaks.
Juicy 40 points for her and she should stay in top200 for a while now.
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #460

She lost to Patricia Mayr after serving twice for the match.
It's her 2nd such a situation, shame show she presented during final in Zawada against Vrljic.
and good luck for next tournaments

Next tournaments for her will be: $50.000 Mestre. I think she won't go to Tashkent and will play some weaker ITFs on clay to get some points.
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #461
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

^ I think she will go to Tashkent. After all she won doubles there last year.
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #462

Well, she decided to go to Mestre 50.000. One tournament on clay and then another one on hard would be disaster I guess.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #463

Paula sticking to clay in Europe. Next tournaments:

50.000$ Telavi, Georgia
25.000$ Budapest, Hungary
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #464

She lost to Kan in tight 3-setter in Telavi who afterwards made it to the final..
Unlucky draw In doubles SF.

Now the last clay tournament of the year in Budapest 25.000.
Afterwards she's going to stick to WTA Circuit:

WTA Premier, Moscow (indoor hard, quallies)
WTA 125.000, Nanjing (hard)
WTA 125.000, Taipei (indoor carpet)
ITF 25.000, Zawada (indoor carpet)

maybe also 25.000, Bucha near Kiev after Zawada if she doesn't gain enough points to stay in top200 for AO quallies.
She's still coachless so hopefully she finds some good coach until the end of the year to train with her during indoor season.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #465

In Budapest she made QF. Lost badly to Grymalska

Now against Kasatkina from 6:1 5:1 to 5:5. Ultimate choker