What do you wear when you play tennis? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 09:39 AM   #61
country flag Shanerio

Shanerio is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What do you wear when you play tennis?

I love to play tennis and love to watch all the matches. I wear Head Tennis Shoes, t shirt, shorts when play tennis.

Last edited by Shanerio : Oct 16th, 2013 at 07:16 AM.
Shanerio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:35 PM   #62
country flag Zoran :)

Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice Zoran :) is just really nice

Adidas always because Ana and Novak before
Zoran :) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #63
country flag tennispro711

tennispro711 is an unknown quantity at this point

ALWAYS Nike clothes and ascics footwear and OF COURSE my Eaziace
tennispro711 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #64
country flag uchickenvn

uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all

I go to the tennis court straight from my office without changing. (My W/L record is 30+/5 )
uchickenvn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 06:01 AM   #65
country flag The Kiwi Fan

The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future

Puma or Addidas shorts, and Addidas Shirts.

Have a red and blue shirt made of that material that I never remember what its called, but the pro's wear it always. Soft, kinda silky, but sport material.

Tennis Tipping:

Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Kiwi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 05:53 AM   #66
country flag scolars

scolars is an unknown quantity at this point

I start playing in 2001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Easter 2014!
RSorder Pandora's Box - Find Easter Eggs at rsorder.com
scolars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 04:41 AM   #67
country flag Kiwi Claire

Kiwi Claire is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to wear shorts and a singlet. When it's colder I like to wear a couple of layers on my chest, but still prefer short sleeves and shorts as I can get hot quick. I don't have to wear brands but found some nice gear and all the tennis requirements I wanted actually, on a website exerciseandtennis.com
Kiwi Claire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2014, 03:13 AM   #68
country flag volley collie

volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
No decent and morally upright woman in their right mind would wear something like the ones Maria, Serena or her sister wear.
Quite. I favour a traditional cotton gown with lightweight hoop bustle, ankle-length skirt and wide brimmed hat. On wretched sultry summer evenings I find I can switch from hat to bandeaux without receiving the sanctimony you justly serve on Serena and her sister. Still, if truth be told I feel palpably sequestered in the male changing room.
volley collie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2014, 07:07 AM   #69
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volley collie View Post
Quite. I favour a traditional cotton gown with lightweight hoop bustle, ankle-length skirt and wide brimmed hat. On wretched sultry summer evenings I find I can switch from hat to bandeaux without receiving the sanctimony you justly serve on Serena and her sister. Still, if truth be told I feel palpably sequestered in the male changing room.
GOAT first post. Welcome to TF.
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224), 2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
Idemo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 12:14 AM   #70
country flag volley collie

volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice volley collie is just really nice

Says you! Hatless in loathsome Amarantine ruffles. A fugue of undergarment, perspiration and blithe effervescence. Senior Member? Go chase yourself. Hardly the cancelled-stamp are you? And the grip is all wrong.

Not wishing to appear a bluenose I steer male neophytes to the implausibly capacious Nike Net Short, inside which I habitually pocket ELEVEN tennis balls while practicing my serve.

ELEVEN!
volley collie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 01:20 AM   #71
country flag bsza

bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold bsza is a splendid one to behold

Adidas, big time, I always love playing in flashy, bright outfits.
bsza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #72
country flag Andersen2708

Andersen2708 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Anyone have any experience with the new Adidas Barricades 8+? Also i prefer playing with the old V-classic, but i think the new model is very good but haven't tryout yet.

link: http://tennisexpress.7eer.net/c/9685...s-tennis-shoes
Andersen2708 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 02:31 AM   #73
country flag The Kiwi Fan

The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future

So many fake accounts here. GTFO no one is clicking your links

Tennis Tipping:

Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Kiwi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 02:13 AM   #74
country flag Cominupshort

Cominupshort is an unknown quantity at this point

I generally try to pick something that'll even out my tan. Haha. I just usually wear some comfortable - usually mesh - shorts or my adidas track pants that i've had forever and a comfortable t-shirt or tank top. Also, can't play tennis without my Nike visor or ball cap. It's a big help keeping my eyes free. lol
Cominupshort is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote