The Alexandra Panova Cheering Thread - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #691
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Alexandra Panova Cheering Thread

Sasha
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #692
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha's ranking has slipped such that she has to play the qualies of Wimbledon, instead of having DE.

Here's her section:

(5)Eleni Daniilidou v Alexandra Panova
Irina Falconi v Kateryna Kozlova
Ajla Tomljanovic v Daria Gavrilova
Cagla Buyukakcay v (14)Jessica Pegula

She's 0-1 against Eleni, but this is their first meeting on grass. Also Eleni's form is questionable coming into the tournament, so Sasha has a chance for the upset here.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #693
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Should make the best out of it, Eleni is a player who is at the end of her career and struggling to progress at the moment. But grass is grass, we'll see. Good luck, Sasha

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Good luck to all russian players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #694
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost 64 67 46
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #695
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Yeah, was a typical match, won the first set 6-4, went up a break twice in the 2nd, but never converted the break, lost the tiebreak, and never recovered from a break down in the 3rd. Close, but no cigar

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #696
Tennis Fool

Sasha, nice try
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 01:25 PM   #697
country flag Phenomareva

No updates of late She is playing next week in 100K in Astana:

(7)Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) v Yuliya Beygelzimer (UKR)
Nadiya Kichenok (UKR) v (wc)Anastasiya Yepisheva (KAZ)
Margarita Gasparyan (RUS) v Paula Kania (POL)
(4)Alexandra Panova (RUS) v (wc)Asiya Dair (KAZ)

Not the toughest section of the draw, but one match at a time. Although she should win this first match, good luck, Sasha

Valeria Savinykh

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 06:47 PM   #698
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

(4)Alexandra Panova (RUS) d. (wc)Asiya Dair (KAZ) 61 61
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 08:31 PM   #699
country flag Phenomareva

Valeria Savinykh

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #700
country flag Phenomareva

She beat Gasparyan as well, wasn't easy, but she did it. 6-7, 6-3, 6-2 . Keep going Sasha

Valeria Savinykh

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #701
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Great fight
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #702
Tennis Fool

Sasha's USO q-draw:

(2)Sharon Fichman v Monique Adamczak
Danka Kovinic v Gabriela Dabrowski
Junri Namigata v Alexandra Panova
Sacha Jones v (24)Pauline Parmentier

She is even 1-all against Junri, but this is their first meeting on hardcourt. Sasha hasn't played in a month, so no clue what her form is these days.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #703
country flag Phenomareva

Good luck, Sasha, win at least one match

Valeria Savinykh

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 05:33 PM   #704
country flag Phenomareva

Yes, Sasha won with some ease as well, 6-3, 6-3 . Good luck next round

Valeria Savinykh

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 05:43 PM   #705
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Solid start