Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 272 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #4066
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hERi View Post
Does she wear a bra? wondering why it seems braless..
Yes, sports bras.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #4067
country flag Etrie

Etrie is an unknown quantity at this point

Did she had a breast reduction ? Or do you think she needs like simona halep ?

Maybe to improve her movement on court
Etrie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #4068
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etrie View Post
Did she had a breast reduction ? Or do you think she needs like simona halep ?
No
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #4069
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

why would she get breast reduction they are not so big

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #4070
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #4071
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

She really has an unreasonable affection for those sunglasses. I remember that when she posted that picture of her trying them on I thought she meant it as a joke.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #4072
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Repost? Well, I guess it's worth a repost anyway

Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #4073
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember it so I think it's a new one in this thread. Nice pic.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #4074
country flag KatjaS

I always wonder if they hire stylists for the players parties at the Reichel-organized events. They do a much better job of finding a nice casual look for her than at other occasions when we see her out of athletic clothing.
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #4075
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #4076
country flag KatjaS

From her homepage:

There are more that (I think) are new, but not all of them. No idea which ones would be reposts.
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 07:03 PM   #4077
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 09:52 PM   #4078
country flag johndoe2

johndoe2 is an unknown quantity at this point

O.m.g! O.m.g!
Seriously we've seen Julia in all kind of outfits but this O.M.G! More?

Last edited by johndoe2 : Jul 21st, 2013 at 09:58 PM.
johndoe2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 03:27 AM   #4079
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
Would love to see her wear that in a match, but I don't think its going to happen.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 09:48 AM   #4080
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

i want to see a video of this