Camilla Rosatello - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:37 PM   #1
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Camilla Rosatello

Camilla was born in 1995. She completely left juniors this year, and is focusing on her pro career. She has made her first future final in Greece a few months ago, and is going to crack Top 700.
I've never watched her but she seems to have a big forehand and a good serve. Movement needs a lot of work, it seems.

Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #2
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Camilla Rosatello

Camilla into the QFs of 10k Torino. She is going to enter Top 700.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #3
Eldest

Into the QFs of another 10k. She should try to end the year around #400 or so.
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #4
Eldest

Camilla into the final of Valladolid 10K after losing no sets on the way.
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 08:04 PM   #5
Eldest

Camilla lost 3-6 6-3 0-6 against Lazaro Garcia in the final . Should be around #640 in two weeks.
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #6
Eldest

First 25k QF in Beinasco By defeating two good players like Mitu and Brianti.
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 07:36 PM   #7
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

$ 10,000 ITF BRUSSELS: Alice Matteucci leads to the final in singles after winning the double with Camilla Rosatello

Alice Matteucci as well as being a finalist in the singular board also took part in the board of doubles, where on Thursday, accompanied by his friend Camilla Rosatello managed to win the title of champion, beating in the final with a score of 6-4 3-6 10-3 the couple formed by the Romanian and the Russian Diana Buzean Natela Dzalamidze.

Full Article: http://www.tennisteitaliane.it/itf-b...illa-rosatello

milionesimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote