Predict the winner 10000$ - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 12:28 PM   #3076
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Predict the winner 10000$

Thanks guys. I wish I could continue to run it, but I have less time for it every time. It has always been a great game.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 02:59 PM   #3077
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for your effort, maybe next year ..

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Karen Khacanov ..
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #3078
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Are people still interested in this game?

If so, I wouldn't mind bringing it back and running it.

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #3079
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I am interested in this game!
Szymon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #3080
country flag jimbojames365

jimbojames365 is an unknown quantity at this point

In case any of you guys are interested, Stevegtennis has an awesome draw pick em challenge game. To enter just download the free app. It's available for iPhone, iPad and Android. Just go to the stevegtennis website and you can see the links to the apps in the right sidebar. Just 2 more days to enter your Australian open picks!

The draw challenge game has a global leaderboard and event leaderboard and will be for all ATP and WTA events this year.
jimbojames365 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote