~ The Team USA Chat Thread ~ The 2014 United States Open ~ - Page 186 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #2776
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~ The 2013 Team USA Chat Thread: The French Open Folies ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
There seems to be allot of Six Flags on the east coast I usually go to the one near DC . If you ever visit Pa or even NJ/MD you should visit Hershey Park. It's one of the best parks in the North East. They opened a new Coaster in 2012 called Sky Rush that is awesome!
I've got to do that!! A lot of people have told me that Hershey Park is a lot of fun!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #2777
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
I've got to do that!! A lot of people have told me that Hershey Park is a lot of fun!!
They have some vids up on You Tube of the coaster Sky Rush I remember when I first road SR & I forgot to take off my hat It ended up somewhere in the bushes
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #2778
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
They have some vids up on You Tube of the coaster Sky Rush I remember when I first road SR & I forgot to take off my hat It ended up somewhere in the bushes

How tall and how fast in the Sky Rush?

Bally
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #2779
country flag Serenaluv

Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post

How tall and how fast in the Sky Rush?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--a7Ld28L9z...rushOpen19.jpg

should give you an idea
Serenaluv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #2780
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

Ohhh....wow!

Bally
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #2781

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Yup! Needless to say, my hat is lost forever
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #2782

Re: ~ The 2013 Team USA Chat Thread: Warmin' Up For Wimby ~

Good luck to all of Team USA during this seasons Grass Swing!

So far a pretty good start for Team USA as Keys, Ali & Maria are all into the 3rd rd at B-Ham
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #2783
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

Maddy, Alison, and Maria

Bally
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:15 AM   #2784
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, I know I don't post as frequently as I used to, but I figured that I would let you all know that I'm going to be very scarce the next couple of months. I am studying abroad in Spain until the 28th of July and then traveling with a few friends through Europe until August 8th. So sad I will not get to catch much of the grass season, my favorite part of the tennis year, but I think it will be worth it! Keep cheering on our American guys and gals and I'll be back in time for the Open!

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #2785
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

Well have fun in Europe! I'm sure it'll be a great trip!

What are you going to study while in Spain?

Bally
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #2786

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsaystennis View Post
Hi all, I know I don't post as frequently as I used to, but I figured that I would let you all know that I'm going to be very scarce the next couple of months. I am studying abroad in Spain until the 28th of July and then traveling with a few friends through Europe until August 8th. So sad I will not get to catch much of the grass season, my favorite part of the tennis year, but I think it will be worth it! Keep cheering on our American guys and gals and I'll be back in time for the Open!
Thanks for letting us know . Have a blast in Spain & Europe Take lots of pics!
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #2787
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, it's going great so far. This first week has passed by in a blink of an eye. Since one of my majors is Spanish, this trip is a dream come true for me. I get to take three Spanish classes, live with a host family, and soak in all this amazing history, architecture, culture, etc. I also met a local from Toledo who I think I'm going to play tennis with. Not sure if clay courts are really accessible to the public, but it would be amazing to say I hit on clay while in Spain. Even if they are hard courts, I'm excited for the opportunity to play! I'm spending the day in Madrid tomorrow. I'll be following the scores for Jamie's match live if I can!

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:13 AM   #2788
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

So glad that you are enjoying your trip! It seems your having the time of your life!

And have fun playing some Tennis!! Oh, and take some pics of Madrid!!

Bally
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 12:48 PM   #2789

Re: ~ The 2013 Team USA Chat Thread: Summer Hard Court Redux ~

As you guys are probably aware, we lost Vania & Mel's sub-forums. I think the best thing to do is to notify the mod in charge & have him/her combine the main threads in each of their old sub-forums into their new Team USA Threads.
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 05:21 AM   #2790
Team USA

Re: ~ The 2013 Team USA Chat Thread: Summer Hard Court Redux ~

Our girls went 7-1 today in QR2 of the US Open qualifying! Good luck tomorrow Grace Min, Madison Brengle, Taylor Townsend, Vicky Duval, Louisa Chirico, Julia Cohen, and Coco Vandeweghe!