Tara Moore - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #226
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall View Post
Yeah, just seen she withdrew.

Looks like 100k Vancouver 29th July is next then.
oooh, interesting. get a couple of wins there and it'll do wonders for her ranking points. she has shown she is ready to face top 150 players. she doens't have the consistency and she has some bad results against players she should beat, but she is certainly capable at playing at the level of a doi, glushko, giorgi, etc

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #227
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing loss but it sounds like it could have gone either way

Another step in the right direction though. Vancouver next followed by a $25k in Pennslyvania. Then who knows? The Stateside ITF calendar is lacking this year. What happened to the tournament in the Bronx?

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 12:23 AM   #228
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Slightly disappointing, but still not a bad week. She won the doubles title too.
pesto is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 01:37 PM   #229
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

no mention of tara's loss?
imanishi, a japanese qualifier beat her 2&2. real shame as this was a chance to get some good ranking points and she had a nice shot of the 1/4 finals at least. hopefully she doesn't let this result get her down as she has made good progress this year.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #230
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Tara tweeted this screencap of abuse received after her three set QF defeat by Anderson in Landisville: https://twitter.com/TaraMoore92/stat...99137579216896

The abuse wasn't on twitter, so I suppose it doesn't fit with the media's twitter-abuse story and doesn't get reported.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #231
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I think it won't get reported, unless in a piece about all sorts of internet abuse, because Tara isn't famous enough.

People are shits.
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #232
country flag pesto

Some good tweets from Tara.

22 Jul: Reading some of these tennis forum things.. People still have all the gear and no idea. Maybe give the tennis players a bit more credit

4 Aug: Random "tennis fan"- "so do you guys have tennis tournaments in England?" Me- "um yeah Wimbledon" Him- "oh that's in England" Oh good lord
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #233
country flag pesto

She plays Catalina Castano in the US Open qualies.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 10:14 AM   #234
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Tara 3rd on court 16 today. Good Luck Tara!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #235
country flag Chris 84

tara lost in 3
pretty disappointing, especially having shown fight to come back from match points down in the final set when castano served for the match. oh well, it is all good experience.

MY TWITTER
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:30 PM   #236
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Loses 4-6 6-1 4-6

Losing to Castano on a HC is never a good result....should've won it in 2 really- she was 3-0 up first set
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:35 PM   #237
country flag Embittered

There were some long pauses in the scoring. Maybe scoring is glitchy on C16, but maybe Tara was injured
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #238
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Disappointing result, Castano at 34 is a veteran and ranked lower than Moore.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #239
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Tara your time will come soon!!
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #240
country flag Embittered

Tara beat the once and future world number 1 Konjuh today to reach the quarter finals of the 50K at Joue-Les-Tours. Krajicek or Parmentier next.