Summer 2013 - College player in ITF events - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #46
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Summer 2013 - College player in ITF events

http://t.co/VYfi3aeDiZ
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #47
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
All that matters in this thread are the CURRENT college players that got picked; Robin, Krista, and Kyle(Julia too, for that matter. Not in this pic). And that means UCLA is the front runner to win it all next season.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...456548&page=90
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #48
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

McPhillips d. Scandalis 61 61 in the first round of 10K Evansville today.
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #49
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
McPhillips d. Scandalis 61 61 in the first round of 10K Evansville today.
Great to see Kyle continuing to improve since the Pac-12 Championships.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #50
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Portland has some former and current college players.

Today's of play is HERE
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #51
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
Portland has some former and current college players.

Today's of play is HERE
Brianna Morgan easily beat Irina Falconi in R1 today.

She also beat Elbaba and Chalena Scholl in the QD. UF's new #1
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #52
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
Brianna Morgan easily beat Irina Falconi in R1 today.

She also beat Elbaba and Chalena Scholl in the QD. UF's new #1
Indeed. Meanwhile Oyen is losing in the second round of some random Belgian 10K.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #53

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Hibi beat Lauren Davis (#1 seed) in the first round. It's looking more and more like she will turn pro.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #54
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
10k Evansville, Indiana

UCI's Kristina Smith is playing her first event as a pro in the $10,000 tournament in Evansville, Indiana July 15-21.

QR1 Smith (UCI) def. Jessica Stiles (Duke) 6-4,5-7,6-0

QR2 Smith (UCI) def. Ariana Rodriguez (5 star 2014) 6-2,6-1

QR3 Smith (UCI) def. Madeleine Kobelt (Syracuse) 6-1,6-4

Main Draw - Round of 32

Smith (UCI) def. #6 seed Blair Shankle (Baylor) 6-3,6-4

- A family affair. Kristina's two younger sisters Joanna (Arizona St.) and Alyssa (Duke) also played in the tournament but both lost in their first match. I guess older sis Kristina is the best player in the family right now.

main draw link (click on "Drawsheet" tab, then singles "main draw 32")
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 05:17 AM   #55
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Hibi beat Lauren Davis (#1 seed) in the first round. It's looking more and more like she will turn pro.
Yeah I was wondering if she played that well or Lauren was caught off guard...either way, looking like 70-75% turning pro
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #56
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Some college players are playing PQ for WTA Carlsbad. Blecher, Ramser, Perez, Sheehan-Dizon, Johnson, Smyth, McCrays, Parravi..

Former USD players Hoffpauir and Brown too(with Shani & Ramser that makes 4 former and current USD players). Ex-Bruin Lumpkin is also playing.

Hibi and Makarova are playing too.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Jul 20th, 2013 at 10:10 PM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #57
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Very nice week from Michigan's Emina Bektas at 10k Evansville - into the singles final and won the doubles with UM teammate Bolender.
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 03:26 PM   #58
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
Very nice week from Michigan's Emina Bektas at 10k Evansville - into the singles final and won the doubles with UM teammate Bolender.
With a lot of work on her consistency, Emina has the type of Burdette-esque power that could translate on the pro circuit. Her serve is awesome
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 03:52 AM   #59

UCLA's likely top 3 competing at the Lexington Challenger. Robin and Brady are through to the final round of qualifying. I believe Robin actually plays Lauren Embree for a spot in the main draw. Kyle ended up losing today.

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100029380
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 10:07 PM   #60
country flag iPatty

Kyle lost 2 and 1 to Mueller and Jen Brady beat her 76 in the third today. Interesting.

Speaking of 2 and 1...

Q3: (6)Lauren Embree (USA) d. Robin Anderson (USA) 62 61

Let's hope that was a tank from Robin to give her doubles partner a chance to increase her pro ranking.