2013 Outfits thread (Asian Swing and YEC) - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #2116
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMiss Britters View Post
Really?! Since when have baggy potato sacks been flattering? I must've missed that memo.
For lots of everyday women, they'd prefer it over something tight.
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #2117
country flag Kat_YYZ

Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 Outfits thread (US Open Series and US Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
US Open series Maria Sharapova collection and Serena/Vika

Yup as I said, the potato sack is for both Sarin and Vika. Only different skort.
These mock-ups are usually better. No one believes that flat chest is Serena.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claylona View Post
Rumours are that this is Serena's USO dress this year

Again, where is she going to put her boobs? Seriously, these styles are not for her. The wrap-top styles and empire seam with ample space in the top have been great this year. You try to wrap a flat sheet around her and she's just going to look lumpy.
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #2118
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

2013 has been a massive flop for Tennis Designs IMO.

Vika and Serena were okay but rather poor given what they've worn in the past. And no matter how biased Sharapova-Fans are, her dresses have been abysmal for her standards. Australian Open was okay, French Open was shit and I can't even say much about her Wimbly dress since she lost that early. But already the fact that all her dresses had the same kind of straps is poor in my opinion.

AdiZero had SO MANY terrible outfits in the past, it wasn't exactly that bad this year, but still not great.

And Stella McCartney... For me it just looks to similar to previous lines and also, regarding the Wozniacki US Open dress, Stella just tried way too hard deliver something. I'd love to see her coming up with something exceptional... When Makiri wore that pink dress at AO in 2006, it was really some kind of Tennis fashion revelation. But not anymore.

Other brands like Fila and Lacoste have been solid this year, but not more than this.

The brands which impressed me most this year were EleVen and Under Armour. Venus really created some stunning outfits and also showed some creativity with the water- and python prints. Sloane Stephens is the best dressed player this year in my opinion. Under Armour really goes for sporty designs in bright colours and they just fit perfectly on Sloane. I really hope she stays with them and doesn't sign a contract with Nike or Adidas.
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #2119
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Stosur's US Open dress?

Last edited by A-Bond : Jul 20th, 2013 at 03:58 PM.
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #2120
Sarindipity

Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like an avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
serena's not gonna win it. you know it. it's a stupid award yes but she's not gonna get it. like that 18. it's not gonna happen. bye now.
Sarindipity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #2121
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

With every new outfit post I lose faith in tennis fashion humanity
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #2122
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
With every new outfit post I lose faith in tennis fashion humanity
Me too

What happened to the designers from 2004-8?

EIGHTEEN GRAND SLAMS
LaReina Jameka Williams
MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #2123
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

This thread needs cheering up. EleVen flashback 2013:

I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #2124
Sarindipity

Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute

the one on the bottom right looks like something you wear in th esummer on your way to the beach. The top left one looks cool i guess its because the straps arent too wide but dont like the gray it doesnt seem like a suitable color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
serena's not gonna win it. you know it. it's a stupid award yes but she's not gonna get it. like that 18. it's not gonna happen. bye now.
Sarindipity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #2125
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Speed this Summer: Maria Sharapova
Speed designed for faster surfaces. Cut with an elegant, flattering fit that allows an elevated range of motion with a lightweight, sweat-wicking comfort.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #2126
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I mean, do we really need new post everytime bigger and higher quality of Maria's outfit comes out?
I posted Serena's version of this Nike Tennis' picture when it came out 2 days ago as well earlier and you didn't complain about it http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=2086

Beside they showed more in this collage with jacket, etc (Same with Serena's)

Seriously what's your problem? Your hatred towards Maria is unbelievable

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #2127
country flag larsson

larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all

I miss Maria's and serenas outfits of old. They used to be more daring
larsson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #2128
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
I don't even have a problem I'm saying you can edit previous post for Maria AND Serena, so we see that pic just in that post, not every second page, when someone finds a bigger one.

All lol talking about hatred, when I haven't said a damned bad thing about Maria in a few months, while you are spreading your hatred around Serena and Vika. Fix yourself, before you comment on others. You will of course think I'm a big bitch now, because I'm not fake-nice to you, but I am just telling the truth.
It's a new update with new things in that picture and if I edited previous post, some people might not even see it. And i had to dig a few pages back to find the post, just doesn't make sense

Me, spreading hatred towards Serena and Vika? WHEN? WHERE? Just wow.

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #2129
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Wow, it's like talking to a wall.

I saw a huge amount of posts wanna-be shading on either of them, but I have a life, so I'm not going to check back for either of them. Anyway, I'm out. PEACE.
Good. You were the one who started to stir shit out of nothing in the first place.

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #2130
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Im not feeling nike's gear at all. Like what the fuck is wrong with them.
None of the models and top 3 look good in it. NONE.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread