The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #2911
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Love this one! Is there a full length view? ( Sorry if it's been posted but I just got back from 3 weeks vacation with no internet.)

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #2912
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

that's a big scar
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #2913
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

I think I never loved shoulders this much.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #2914
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

3 pics from Paris Match photoshoot:

http://www.parismatch.com/Vivre/Auto...massive-521579
http://www.parismatch.com/People/Spo...mondial-520076
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #2915
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
I kind of worry about those shoes and those legs, and the short distance to the accelerator. Maybe I need to study the problem some more.....
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 08:54 PM   #2916
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks for posting all these gorgeous photos, guys. Love her make-up. The eye make-up especially is just right.
No matter what Maria wears, she carries herself well.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 07:14 AM   #2917
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Masha withdrew from Stanford on account of a hip injury. At the same time she is working out like mad on a California beach. How can that be?

Uploaded with ImageShack.com
DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 08:38 AM   #2918
country flag daniyal16

daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all

This is not first time she withdraws it is almost every year she did this thing lets hope she will do better in Toronto
daniyal16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 09:54 PM   #2919
country flag matthewg9

matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light

I think she just needed time to work with the new coach!
Anyway, great picture... her legs
matthewg9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 01:02 AM   #2920
country flag Charlottepova

Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice Charlottepova is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSinGLewS View Post
Hey, u mind me taking these pics and print them out on a T-shirt to give to Maria ?
HEY
You're @MaLauShaRon in Sharapova bar?Right?
Charlottepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 07:57 AM   #2921
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Don't know whether this hip problem is real or not but it doesn't seem to keep her from training hard...

DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #2922
spokenword73

spokenword73 has disabled reputation

Interested in Maria bobblehead, pm me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maria2.jpg (11.0 KB, 21 views)
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #2923
country flag MaSha7

MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice MaSha7 is just really nice

miss her
MaSha7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #2924
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
On the cover of Forbes Russia: she's on the 1st place of 50 main Russian celebrities

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #2925
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

That's a reprint from the Esquire shoot right? Magazine's tend to do that A LOT
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote