Tara Moore - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #211
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

tara should be all the more proud of her performance given kanepi's win over kerber today. i didn't see the match, but reportedly kanepi played some great tennis. obviously, just cos tara ran kaia close doesn't mean she'd have run kerber close, or beaten her, but it does still give a nice indication of how good tara's game is. quite apart from anything, if kanepi had been injjury-free in the last couple of years, imo she'd have broken the top 10 herself.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #212
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know her schedule? I'm assuming she'll play the $25's in Woking and Wrexham but I wonder if she would sneak into the qualifying in any of the US Hard Court events?
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #213
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Tara carrying on the good form, into the QFs of the Istanbul $25K with a solid 7-6(8) 6-2 win today. Hopefully looking to dominate at this level now and start to push for some bigger ITF titles and WTA qualies.
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #214
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

She's on the list for Baku Qualies (her first WTA tournament outside the UK i believe!)
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #215
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

or not - T.Moore OUT - Replaced by Kalashnikova

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #216
country flag Joe.

Loses in the QF of $25k in Istanbul to Kulichkova

Kulichkova is a very talented 17 year old who reached the final of a $50k in Istanbul a few months ago but even so...Tara really should be winning matches like this.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #217
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Yeah frustrating after she came back from a break down in the second to take it on the TB. Then got blown away in the third...
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #218
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Tara Moore

Tara on Foxhills list and should be seeded 3.

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #219
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Through to the SF where she'll play Lisa Whybourn
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #220
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

So at least we're guaranteed a Brit in the final.

Tara's also into the doubles final, partnering Sirotkina. They will play the Japanese pairing of Hisami and Tanaka.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #221
country flag Joe.

Terrible loss to Ozgen in the final

Came back from 2-5 down final set only to waste MPs in the Final Set Tiebreak and eventually lose....
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #222
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Disappointing. Desperate for her to start pushing on and she really should be winning these events.

On to Wrexham.
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #223
country flag Chris 84

disappointing loss, but the points for getting to the final are good. the 24 points for getting to the SFs at woking last year are defended (and improved upon) so her only points of real consequence remaining to be defended this year are the 64 from kazan. barring injuries or a total collapse in form, she really should finish the year inside the top 200.

should also point out that this was her first string of match wins for quite a while. she hadn't got to a final since february.

MY TWITTER
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #224
country flag Chris 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall View Post
Disappointing. Desperate for her to start pushing on and she really should be winning these events.

On to Wrexham.
she isn't on the entry list for wrexham.

MY TWITTER
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #225
country flag Wonderwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
she isn't on the entry list for wrexham.
Yeah, just seen she withdrew.

Looks like 100k Vancouver 29th July is next then.