~Petra Martic~ - Page 275 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #4111
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Wasted chances in both singles and doubles, she had such nice draws

Really frustrating.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #4112
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Petra's results this year are totally random, she really needs to get her head together!
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #4113
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
beats petkovic, loses the mayr.

Next tournament ?

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #4114
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

here comes my match report about her win over Petkovic hope you enjoy it and if you want me to, I'll share a few more pictures I took

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it/20...-2-review.html

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #4115
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report and the link Mitten Kitten. I was honestly shocked to read about Petkovic's behaviour, as I always thought she is well manered and sweet - talk about a wrong perception. This sounds more like something Serena would do when things go wrong. I guess there's more than one Serena on Tour... Glad you witnessed Petra's win, cause what happened afterwards sure wasn't pretty (saw it via live streaming, unfortunately). If you find the time, please do post the pictures as I'm sure many posters here would appreciate them.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:46 AM   #4116
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Mayr ate a bagel yesterday prepared for her by the mighty unseeded Svitolina
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #4117
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Who's running the ship for Petra? Ere the USO, how does she skip Stanford, Carlsbad, D.C., Cincy and New Haven, only to play the Rogers Cup, where she has to play qualies, a draw that she's definitely not going to emerge from given her recent form? Given the lite draws for the former tourneys, it would have been to her advantage to play 3 out of the 6 events to get reps on the hardcourts against lite competition (Stanford, Carlsbad, D.C. or New Haven). Yet, elects only to play Toronto qualifying? How does Petra blow off 5 tourneys Stateside and expect to have preparation for the USO?

Rogers Cup qualies list:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=556377

Last edited by Rex59 : Aug 1st, 2013 at 06:15 AM.
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #4118
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Btw. she is 4 ALT for USO
Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
ALTs:

Pennetta
Tatishvili
Pereira
Martic

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:00 PM   #4119
country flag Greco

WTA Toronto Q

Morita (3) v Sanchez
Martic (22) v Karatantcheva

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 10:07 PM   #4120
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Not great, not terrible. Expecting a 2 and 2 loss
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 12:30 AM   #4121
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
WTA Toronto Q

Morita (3) v Sanchez
Martic (22) v Karatantcheva

I don't see Petra qualifying out of that section
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 05:15 AM   #4122
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Petra! It's certainly winnable if she gets her stuff together (big 'if' of course)...
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 05:43 AM   #4123
country flag ma re

Won't be easy, Sesil is playing pretty well lately. GL!
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:10 PM   #4124
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

I'm sure I'm jinxing it by posting this, but Petra just won the first set 61

Sesil helped considerably by serving 8 DFs. Petra can't count on that happening again in set 2.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:29 PM   #4125
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
I'm sure I'm jinxing it by posting this, but Petra just won the first set 61

Sesil helped considerably by serving 8 DFs. Petra can't count on that happening again in set 2.
Actually, Sesil on rarely occasion has less than 10 DF per match, she will probably do more of them in second set
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote