2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside) - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #121
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Satan?? Wow..
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #122
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Maria showing off her best assets (manshoulders) once again

Serious question. Could that be the result of her shoulder injuries or surgeries? I can't be sure that it is because I thought she traditionally only had problems with her serving shoulder. Is it possible that because her shoulders are so oddly shaped that this has led to some of her injury difficulties?
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #123
country flag Petersmiler
Team WTAworld

Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
List of American football teams in the United Kingdom

I assume the UK is included in the "rest of the world"? Posters on TF seem to be very research challenged.
So because there are a few teams here, we all know who that player is? I'm pretty sure he would be a pointless answer. You can google that if you don't know what I mean.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Petersmiler is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #124
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
A clean sweep for the Queen of Tennis

Is that Serena?

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #125
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
Serious question. Could that be the result of her shoulder injuries or surgeries? I can't be sure that it is because I thought she traditionally only had problems with her serving shoulder. Is it possible that because her shoulders are so oddly shaped that this has led to some of her injury difficulties?
I don't see anything wrong with Maria's shoulders or any body part to begin with
Pova is a 6'2 strong woman, who engages in athletic activities since her childhood days. Do you expect her to look like a 5'5 petite chick?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #126
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

This year its a deserved winner but seriously the list of winners and the years they won are such a joke...

(especially since the 1990s)
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #127
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petersmiler View Post
So because there are a few teams here, we all know who that player is? I'm pretty sure he would be a pointless answer. You can google that if you don't know what I mean.
No, it shows that you're in no position to speak for the entire world outside of the US.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #128
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I don't see anything wrong with Maria's shoulders or any body part to begin with
Pova is a 6'2 strong woman, who engages in athletic activities since her childhood days. Do you expect her to look like a 5'5 petite chick?
Maria Sharapova is beautiful. Any person posting here would be etnernally grateful to have a spouse as beautiful as she. And as a fan of Serena, I certainly understand the difference between an athletic body and standard body. I am also aware of the unfair pressure women face with regard to this issue, that men NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DEAL WITH.

However, you can't look at that picture and tell me that something doesn't appear odd with her shoulders. This is something commonly talked about. I am hardly the first WTA fan to bring it up. Its possible its genetic. Or maybe its the result of years of athletic dedication. Or maybe it is injury related. But I believe most would admit looking at that picture that her shoulder structure is different from what you would find among the other players on the WTA tour, never mind society in general.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #129
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
Maria Sharapova is beautiful. Any person posting here would be etnernally grateful to have a spouse as beautiful as she. And as a fan of Serena, I certainly understand the difference between an athletic body and standard body. I am also aware of the unfair pressure women face with regard to this issue, that men NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DEAL WITH.

However, you can't look at that picture and tell me that something doesn't appear odd with her shoulders. This is something commonly talked about. I am hardly the first WTA fan to bring it up. Its possible its genetic. Or maybe its the result of years of athletic dedication. Or maybe it is injury related. But I believe most would admit looking at that picture that her shoulder structure is different from what you would find among the other players on the WTA tour, never mind society in general.

Maybe watch more players. Like Wickmayer, Petkovic.
But I know, in the days when somebody scrubby like Radwanska gets an "nude athletic photoshot", its hard to believe there are much finer specimen.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #130
country flag Pawcio765

Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I didn't know that he has a wealthy daddy, a music producer. Yeah... he's so hard working, the music company picked him because he's so talented.

You are saying that he's wealthy... so basically he's spoiled, dad made him a popular pop star. That's freaking obvious!

Well we all know that money don't make you happy after all, maybe Americans don't think like that. He will be older, without kids, with a girl younger twenty years than him, who doesn't love him just his money.

A beautiful life

That's my opinion and I can say it. I will never understand how those dumb so called "celebrities" are so much loved in the US. Bunch of idiots without any knowledge about a real life. They are competing who's going to make something more stupid and the more stupid their behavior is the more Americans love them.
Pawcio765 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #131
country flag vixter

vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
Well I didn't know that he has a wealthy daddy, a music producer. Yeah... he's so hard working, the music company picked him because he's so talented.

You are saying that he's wealthy... so basically he's spoiled, dad made him a popular pop star. That's freaking obvious!

Well we all know that money don't make you happy after all, maybe Americans don't think like that. He will be older, without kids, with a girl younger twenty years than him, who doesn't love him just his money.

A beautiful life

That's my opinion and I can say it. I will never understand how those dumb so called "celebrities" are so much loved in the US. Bunch of idiots without any knowledge about a real life. They are competing who's going to make something more stupid and the more stupid their behavior is the more Americans love them.
Talk about going overboard. You know nothing about his life, or the real life of other celebrities too for that matter. We see a glamorous public image, but everyone has their own struggles out of the spotlight.

Tennis-fan since 2001 Serena-fan since 2001
Don't hate the player hate the game. I dislike noone. Not even Sharapova.
vixter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #132
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Is that Serena?
Of course. That ain't obvious?
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #133
country flag tennisjunky

tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765
I will never understand how those dumb so called "celebrities" are so much loved in the US. Bunch of idiots without any knowledge about a real life. They are competing who's going to make something more stupid and the more stupid their behavior is the more Americans love them.
so america is the only country that has celebrities and mindless groupies and fans. what a dumb post! stop insulting a country when that behavior is universal and not something only found in the states, silly

SHARAPOVA- who's up next for a beatdown? SERENA- underestimate her if you want, it's your funeral! SHAHAR-
official 'good fella' of the maria mafia
tennisjunky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #134
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixter View Post
Talk about going overboard. You know nothing about his life, or the real life of other celebrities too for that matter. We see a glamorous public image, but everyone has their own struggles out of the spotlight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisjunky View Post
so america is the only country that has celebrities and mindless groupies and fans. what a dumb post! stop insulting a country when that behavior is universal and not something only found in the states, silly

Yeah.
Moreover, I bet that poster spends copius time in front of the TV each and every day watching his favorite program; and frequents the Big Screen when a blockbuster hits the cinemas.
These naive and hypercritical posters give me so much life.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #135
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
List of American football teams in the United Kingdom

I assume the UK is included in the "rest of the world"? Posters on TF seem to be very research challenged.
I thought American Football was played only by a handful of team in Britain, I had no idea the had a lead with two divisions.

Here is the list for German League

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...1st_Bundesliga

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote