Best Looking Racquet? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #31
country flag Shanerio

Shanerio is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Best Looking Racquet?

There are many tennis raquet brands like: Babolat, Head, Wilson. These brands make very good quality tennis raquets. i know a very good website from where you can buy raquets. Website name is Racket City. Racket City offers branded tennis raquets uk online at very discount prices.

Last edited by Shanerio : Oct 16th, 2013 at 07:14 AM.
Shanerio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #32
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of

Volkl racquets are sex.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #33
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 04:22 AM   #34
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

I love the look of that Wilson racquet
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #35
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
I love the look of that Wilson racquet
If only it played as good as what it looked.....

It wasnt bad. It was just a not so good version of the Head YOUTEK IG Prestige Mid.

I tested it a while back and so wanted it to be my new racket. Yonex. VCore89 won out. I was channeling my inner PeakPierce with both (Mary played with very similar looking rackets) so it was win win

Last edited by Andy. : Jul 7th, 2013 at 06:07 AM.
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 05:13 AM   #36
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
If only it played as good as what it looked.....

It wasnt bad. It was just a not so good version of the Head YOUTEK IG Prestige Mid.

I tested it a whole back and so wanted it to be my new racket. Yonex. VCore89 won out. I was channeling my inner PeakPierce with both (Mary played with very similar looking rackets) so it was win win
Ugh that's so annoying I was really hoping it would be great

I still haven't gotten around to trying any Yonex I really want to! between that and the Peak Pierce headband you'd be untouchable
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #37
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
Ugh that's so annoying I was really hoping it would be great

I still haven't gotten around to trying any Yonex I really want to! between that and the Peak Pierce headband you'd be untouchable
Totes

I even have the haughty walk and "like that bitch" stare after a good shot down pat
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #38
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

For me, it's Wilson Pro Staff 90. I hate rackets with wide frame, this one has a thin frame in both perspectives and a classy look. Love it with a white grip
Overall, Wilson rackets are best-looking imo They are like Nike, but for tennis rackets. Simple, with a spark of coolness

Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #39
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

I always found the Wilson racquet Davenport used in 05-06 tobe so good looking,at least to me.
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #40
country flag Venu986

Venu986 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Racquet is Aeropro 2013. It was pretty good and awesome.

Recently I bought it from http://www.playgroundonline.com/Tennis-Aeropro+2013
Venu986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #41
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Yonex VCore 100S was the best but then they replaced it

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #42
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Yonex 100S looked amazing

Also really love the Yonex Xi, they just released the new Ezone Ai which looks okay, I don't love it. But Yonex makes the prettiest racquets imo.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #43
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #44
country flag MMJSL

MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of votes for Yonex VCore 100s which is what I use

And I'm really upset because I don't like the new version

But my all time fave looking racquet would have to be:

2nd place goes to Roger's racquet

3rd place goes to Vika's

Wozniacki. Stosur. Jankovic. Halep.
Venus. Stephens. Hampton. Bouchard. Bencic.
Seles. Henin. Davenport. Hingis. Clijsters.
MMJSL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #45
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Yes, Yonex 100S looked amazing

Also really love the Yonex Xi, they just released the new Ezone Ai which looks okay, I don't love it. But Yonex makes the prettiest racquets imo.
I have 4 Yonex 4Core 100Ss and I think that they play better than the Vcore Xi I got them at the beginning of the year when the Vcore Xi had just come out and I preferred the feel of the 100S It felt more flexible and powerful

I think Yonex rackets are great for a certain style of player... The rackets have characteristics that the others juts don't have

Also, something that people don't realise until you put the rackets together is that Yonex rackets actually aren't that rectangular They just look it because they have thicker outsides and a longer head And I think, unlike many, that the racket has been good for Woz And I don't like her

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Sep 27th, 2013 at 04:12 AM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote