SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #331
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hello Miranda

Gala is back Sorry,but the last week of my holidays were very stressy I visited some friends and I cared about my mama.Now I'm back at work and so I have time again

I will pray for you You have to fly to Italy !!!!! Italy is just magic and it will bring you a lot of fun ....Hopefully the sec will not leave the office

Tolerance is very important because I think open minded people are more happy
than hateful people ...

Grandmothers love their garandkids It's great that your mama and your nephew have this good relationship

Have a nice day
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #332
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jeremy

WEll done Jeremy This is a big success I mean seven days is a relative long time Yes,there will be probably some relapses but now you know that you can live without alcohol .You can do it and I think you will do it

This is sad But you can always say "My goal is to travel one day" This is a real goal

Here comes a big "be strong and feel better" kiss

See you
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #333
galadriel

Hi Oizo

The weather is very nice in the moment Not too hot,but very warm

I really like it

Enjoy the day
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 07:00 AM   #334
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello Oizo

thanks, but actually this trip may not be formed since my companion is very troublesome . Its her who invited me to join but she called me 2 weeks ago saying she may not go coz her mum got a hit in her head, then she forced me to find a replacement for her , during that time, she changed her mind several times from going herself/not going/postpone the trip to September (but the tour company does not agree to transfer our deposit to the Sept trip) ..........If she does not go, I may not go too as I am not independent and have no sense of direction, so at the end, I may also have to lose my deposit even if the bad secretary agrees to stay in the firm

did you ever mention to us your experience in Wimby (sorry if you had, coz my memory is getting worst)

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #335
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

how is your mama? its great that you take care of her, is she living with you now?

well, now her boss may be is afraid of her, he just threw me many works to do . If this situation continues, it would be me to resign . She made me arrived home at 9 pm last Friday when I was supposed to arrive at 6:30 pm, coz of her tandrums and her boss kicked the job to me

to be honest, despite my passion towards Europe, France and Italy are the two rare countries that I am not very fond of but just that my friend invited me and i don't want to disappoint her, what is more, we are going to visit Malta and Cyprus as well

have a nice day

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #336
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Gala & Mimi

Haven't talked about Wimbly yet. I will upload pics and post later my stories
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #337
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Hello Gala & Mimi

Haven't talked about Wimbly yet. I will upload pics and post later my stories
all right, take your time happy that you got lots of joy

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #338
country flag Miranda

i am so happy, my poor old Jake finally gets a hot girl

look, how beautiufl she is, much better than the ugly Kristen and Reese

Attached Images
File Type: jpg article-2364545-1AD46FF9000005DC-974_634x461.jpg (74.4 KB, 1 views)

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #339
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #340
country flag Miranda

are you jealous that you only got fat and ugly lovers as susu and tutu ?

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #341
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

No, I got Gong Li and Ziyi Zhang
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #342
country flag Miranda

Quote:
No, I got Gong Li and Ziyi Zhang
I hear that they are bitches, especially Ziyi Zhang . while Gong Li stole man behind her hubby's back

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #343
country flag Miranda

my cough has turned to "sensitive cough" and it never heals, even after more than 1 month and having visited doctors 6 times. It came back again today. I can't stand it any more, am i going to cough for my remaining life?

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #344
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
I hear that they are bitches, especially Ziyi Zhang . while Gong Li stole man behind her hubby's back
Really I thought they are angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
my cough has turned to "sensitive cough" and it never heals, even after more than 1 month and having visited doctors 6 times. It came back again today. I can't stand it any more, am i going to cough for my remaining life?
What did the doctor say, what could that be?

Try to make yourself a tea of onions, I heard that tea of onions is very very good for persistant cough
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #345
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Really I thought they are angels

What did the doctor say, what could that be?

Try to make yourself a tea of onions, I heard that tea of onions is very very good for persistant cough
well, my dear friend, you are too kind so you always think of others to be as kind as you, but in reality it is not . If you are not a person of ambition and have strong passiion to "show off" and to get fame and monies, how would you chose being an actor . Lots of competition in the entertainment industry, if you are an angel, you can't survivie

the doctor said my respiratory system is getting sensitive, so i would easily get a cough since the air is so polluted in Hong Kong. But i won't visit him any more, his medicines failed to cure me. I am now visiting Chinese doctor instead. Or may be, if i gonna do a trip overseas, my cough will be recovered since the air in Europe will be much cleaner

tea of onions? Haven't heard of it, I may have a try, thank you

how is your job? I hope you gonna get lots of time

Last edited by Miranda : Jul 19th, 2013 at 02:08 AM.