2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #61
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
who is this D-bag sitting next to Maria LOL
I hope that was sarcasm!

Wow! Your flag rings true. This truly is an international forum. (And yes, that's a good thing!)

The D-bag next her is starting NFL Quarterback Colin Kaepernick. He is a quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers and he took the team to the Super Bowl this past year.

The National Football League is virtually unkown to the rest of the planet. But here in the USA, it is King. And I mean no other sport in the world is remotely close for USA sports audiences. The USA's NFL is the richest sport on earth. Its championship game (The Super Bowl) is all but a National Holiday in the United States.

Last edited by T-rex : Jul 19th, 2013 at 12:27 AM.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #62
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
I hope that was sarcasm!

Wow! Your flag rings true. This truly is an international forum. (And yes, that's a good thing!)

The D-bag next her is starting NFL Quarterback Colin Kaepernick. He is a quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers and he took the team to the Super Bowl this past year.

The National Football League is a virtually unkown to the rest of the planet. But here in the USA, it is King. And I mean no other sport in the world is remotely close for USA sports audiences. The USA's NFL is the richest sport on earth. Its championship game (The Super Bowl) is all but a National Holiday in the United States.
Yeah I had to remind myself that one of the biggest sports stars in America isn't really known outside the states....funny.

Props to Serena for not just winning her awards but for her commitment to the sport. She didn't have to be playing a non-event ins Sweden she could have been there rubbing elbows with her peers and celebrity friends but chose tennis first. She gets bad publicity when she doesn't but no recognition when she does.
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #63
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
The fact that the ESPYs exist boggle the mind
All it takes is money
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #64
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Maria looks like crap to me!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #65
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjii View Post
IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF..... You get the point

And also, Serena's fans don't need to be humble about anything. Serena's humble and that's all that matters.
Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
ok. Humbleness is a trait meant for humankind. Hope u are human too And also I know whom to vote for in TWAT now.

Fyi vika already defeated her in Doha this year. And Sabine too. So ur favourite is not inconquerable

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #66
country flag Alejandrawrrr

Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
oh plsss...some of these Serena fans are too arrogant. But when they are nominated for TWAT, they run away fearing the title will be theirs Being humble is very important otherwise the fall will hurt badly. If Vika had held at 5-4 at last year's USO, the scenario would have been different.
What does this have to do with anything? I was not nominated for TWAT, MD or WC(3 of the 4 years I've been here AFAIK). I don't know what you expect to get by bringing up people whom I've never met or privately spoken to

Secondly, 12-2 is 12-2 Sit.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #67
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Serena!! It's really funny how Serena rarely wins the Best Female Athlete ESPY losing to Lindsay Vaughn most of the time. Now she's finally won it again at the expense of Gabby Douglas which is unfortunate. They both deserve it but I'm glad Serena won.

Vika looks awesome, and Red-fool is living up to his name. lol

No comment on the other girl.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #68
country flag Human Nature
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
ok. Humbleness is a trait meant for humankind. Hope u are human too And also I know whom to vote for in TWAT now.

Fyi vika already defeated her in Doha this year. And Sabine too. So ur favourite is not inconquerable

In the meantime Serena has already 6 titles heading to 7 .
1 GS and 3 mandatories beating Vika in 6/1 6/3 in Rome .
Not unbeatable , but 10X better than your favborite and the likes of Lisiki .

Michael Jackson :King Of Pop and Musical Genius
Until i die you will always be in my heart .
Serena Williams : Greatest Player of All Times .
Ready for 18
Human Nature is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #69
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Enfant Sauvage View Post
What does this have to do with anything? I was not nominated for TWAT, MD or WC(3 of the 4 years I've been here AFAIK). I don't know what you expect to get by bringing up people whom I've never met or privately spoken to

Secondly, 12-2 is 12-2 Sit.
U know ur post was arrogant...calling minions to collect trophies blah blah. And now ordering me to sit is a good example too

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #70
country flag Alejandrawrrr

Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute

M'kay...
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #71
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

Quite sad for the sport that a person perpetuating rape culture gets so much recognition. #badpress #badfort

We're sad about you!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #72
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Serena winning more awards she thoroughly deserved

NID really

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
VOTE POPCON 2014
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #73
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
I hope that was sarcasm!

The National Football League is a virtually unkown to the rest of the planet. But here in the USA, it is King. And I mean no other sport in the world is remotely close for USA sports audiences. The USA's NFL is the richest sport on earth. Its championship game (The Super Bowl) is all but a National Holiday in the United States.
nope, never heard of this bugger before
frankly, I don't get yanks' obsession with this "sport" they call football anyway, so no wonder the rest of the world prefers real footie to begin with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #74
country flag tennisjunky

tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlo
Serena rarely wins the Best Female Athlete ESPY losing to Lindsay Vaughn most of the time. Now she's finally won it again at the expense of Gabby Douglas which is unfortunate. They both deserve it but I'm glad Serena won.
agreed. of course i was thrilled and rooting for Serena to win, but i wouldn't have minded seeing Gaby win especially because this might be her only chance to win. She was in the audience looking really excited and at that moment i was rooting for her, then the momemnt passed and i was happy for Serena again. wish they could have tied.

SHARAPOVA- who's up next for a beatdown? SERENA- underestimate her if you want, it's your funeral! SHAHAR-
official 'good fella' of the maria mafia
tennisjunky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #75
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute