US Open taxi's? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #16
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open taxi's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan5 View Post
There sometimes are car services waiting around, but depending where you're headed, the 7 train and/or LIRR might do the trick
This. There's a line of cabs/car services and a line of people on the grounds, pas the practice courts unless things have changed. I've never taken one, so I don't know what the wait would be like.

Much easier to take the 7.
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #17
country flag MrPitiful

MrPitiful is a name known to all MrPitiful is a name known to all MrPitiful is a name known to all MrPitiful is a name known to all MrPitiful is a name known to all MrPitiful is a name known to all MrPitiful is a name known to all MrPitiful is a name known to all MrPitiful is a name known to all MrPitiful is a name known to all MrPitiful is a name known to all

hardly can't wait... I always take the train
MrPitiful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #18
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future

ya'll are crazy. the 7 Train is a cesspit. Yes, the views are beautiful, if you don't mind being squished next to sweaty day laborers.

Take the cab. They have guys waiting at the exit - they're air conditioned, reliable, and worth the price.
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #19
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
This. There's a line of cabs/car services and a line of people on the grounds, pas the practice courts unless things have changed. I've never taken one, so I don't know what the wait would be like.

Much easier to take the 7.
you have to exit the stadium, walk over the promenade and walk down the stairs to Roosevelt Avenue. the livery drivers will have dispatchers there with cell phones to call in cars.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #20
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Thanks for your help guys x Im staying in 135th Avenue, Jamaica. So number 7 not really an option. Thanks for info on taxi's xx
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote