**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #1411
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

You watch the videos and then you answer 3 question with multiple answers (3) about the video. The more answers right, more points.
I have 1445 points (I gave some answers wrong at the beginning) but there's people at the top with 1800+
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #1412
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
You watch the videos and then you answer 3 question with multiple answers (3) about the video. The more answers right, more points.
I have 1445 points (I gave some answers wrong at the beginning) but there's people at the top with 1800+
i know, same with me, i don't get how you earn extra points

but i don't care, i wanna be in top 100 at the end, maybe i can "buy" with my points at the end

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #1413
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is how I got ready for the ‪#‎ESPY‬'s... Munching on color coordinated cupcakes...

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 14h
Yes, that's right. I color coordinated my cupcake pre @espys

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #1414
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Kind of annoying that he has 4 more Grand Slams than me

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #1415
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Yay jimmy is on board
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 07:09 AM   #1416
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaaahhh
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #1417
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #1418
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #1419
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Maria will equal his slam count
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #1420
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so excited to see what's gonna happen . Will Maria win any tournaments leading to the USO .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #1421
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say that Connors coming on board has definitely amped up my excitement for the summer hardcourts
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #1422
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I have to say that Connors coming on board has definitely amped up my excitement for the summer hardcourts
Same. I was REALLY sceptical when I first heard she'd hired him, but the more I've thought about it over the past week, the more I've started to get a really good feeling about it.

(And yes, I'm fully aware I've now jinxed it, so expect her to go 2-6 the rest of the year.)
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #1423
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Martha Stewart in da haus

Quote:
A home made honey cake is pure happiness
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #1424
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

So beautiful.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #1425
country flag Cecig

Always the same cake! jeje