Anett Kontaveit - Page 131 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #1951
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

I know this is completely irrelevant but I just had to post this given the comments from fellow Forummers about $25,000 Tallinn's streaming and scoring

For a country that is so technologically aware, this is very embarassing Even tournaments that only care about player's money like Antalya and Sharm El Sheikh have livescoring with Antalya having permanent streaming

BTW, Anett's boyfriend has to play Jurgen first round in Tallinn
Maybe that's why she's not playing Woking

BTW, to add to the general sad tone, I was looking at lists in America and she would have been highly seeded in Granby and made MD in all the 50Ks I am surprised she hasn't played tournaments there before given that in general she has played well there

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.

Last edited by chingching : Jul 14th, 2013 at 01:43 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #1952
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Supposedly ITF failed to send the livescoring devices to Tallinn in time. And apparently sport.err.ee will stream the matches later in the week.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #1953
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Supposedly ITF failed to send the livescoring devices to Tallinn in time. And apparently sport.err.ee will stream the matches later in the week.
Who would have thought Tallinn would have been the destination they didn't reach

Quote:
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #1954
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Epic fail with those livescoring devices really
A random note - last year Anett beat Mladenovic, Bouchard and Knapp, look where they all are now.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #1955
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Epic fail with those livescoring devices really
A random note - last year Anett beat Mladenovic, Bouchard and Knapp, look where they all are now.
IK
And don't forget many players who she destroyed in Juniors like Allie Kiick, Sachia VIckery, Victoria Duval and Carina Witthoeft who are also further ahead
I said the same when Paszek had her Grass run

Quote:
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #1956
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Withdrew from Donetsk (and Vancouver). Good decision imo, hopefully she plays some 25s in August.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #1957
country flag chingching

Quote:
Withdrew from Donetsk (and Vancouver). Good decision imo, hopefully she plays some 25s in August.
I think that this was probably a good decision but I hope it doesn't say anyhting about her form/health

Quote:
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #1958
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
BTW, Anett's boyfriend has to play Jurgen first round in Tallinn
Maybe that's why she's not playing Woking

Last edited by Meelis : Jul 17th, 2013 at 11:22 AM.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #1959
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post

I am kinda surprised she would go out with him to tell you the truth as I have met him (not really) and trained at the same place as him before and he seemed really shy and quite passive and when he wasn't like that he seemed like such a bogan Also he is not attractive

Anett can do much better

Quote:
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #1960
country flag muusa

The pic (with the gossip article) is from Õhtuleht: http://www.ohtuleht.ee/533912

Anett wasn't very eager to discuss this "boyfriend question" though and said she has to go to training. Poor her, this is the price of being somewhat famous in Estonia, media starts sniffing in your private life right away

On the photo chingching posted earlier in this thread they looked very nice together though

So are we to assume that Anett is going to play some tournaments (like Perth, Margaret River or Bendigo) in Oz in October?
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #1961
country flag chingching

Quote:
The pic (with the gossip article) is from Õhtuleht: http://www.ohtuleht.ee/533912

Anett wasn't very eager to discuss this "boyfriend question" though and said she has to go to training. Poor her, this is the price of being somewhat famous in Estonia, media starts sniffing in your private life right away

On the photo chingching posted earlier in this thread they looked very nice together though

So are we to assume that Anett is going to play some tournaments (like Perth, Margaret River or Bendigo) in Oz in October?
I hope she does because they are all so weak She may play the Bendigo's because it is joint Men and Women and he is from Victoria (the state Bendigo is in ) I was actually going to play that tournament when it was a 25K this year but I won't now Just Juniors till next years Sydney 10Ks

I do feel a little sorry for Anett (not as sorry that her boyfriend lives thousands of KMs away) but her reaction was completely priceless

Quote:
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #1962
country flag muusa

She has entered Izmir, it is quite strong as she is 11th alt. Looks like everybody wants to play on hard court.
In Wrexham she currently misses being seeded by one place.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #1963
country flag Mann

Mann is just really nice Mann is just really nice Mann is just really nice Mann is just really nice Mann is just really nice Mann is just really nice Mann is just really nice Mann is just really nice Mann is just really nice Mann is just really nice Mann is just really nice

Anett has a half sister and brother from her father side (twins), and probably a half sister from her mother side.
Mann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1964
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She has entered Izmir, it is quite strong as she is 11th alt. Looks like everybody wants to play on hard court.
In Wrexham she currently misses being seeded by one place.
She is also going to play Izmir 10K tournament, 4th in the EL there.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #1965
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mann View Post
Anett has a half sister and brother from her father side (twins), and probably a half sister from her mother side.
Wow
Quite a large family then
It's funny that she only mentioned Marit when asked if she had Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
She is also going to play Izmir 10K tournament, 4th in the EL there.
Anett's tournament choice gets more stupid by the day Now only is Izmir very strong as a 25K but 10Ks are more useless to her than Juniors

Why didn't she just play tournaments now like Imola or Darmstadt

Quote: